Chapter 9

I did my best to avoid crossing paths with Blake, yet the wheel of fate must be against me.

"What are you doing?" Blake was standing in front of with a towel wrapped around his waist, he just came out of shower. I don't know why but he likes taking showers in the bathroom that was outside our rooms.

" Yeah. Just hungry so I went to grab something to eat." I showed him the bag of Doritos before making a run for it.

Once I was safe in my sanctuary I sat on my bed sighing in annoyance, this can't go on anymore. I face-palmed myself, why did I have to like that idiot!? All he does is annoy the crap out of me, and keeps reminding myself that he 'knows'.

Knows what?

"Hey, are you sure you're alright?" Blake's soft voice asked against the door.

"Yeah. Now go away." I answered hoping that he would really go away. I lay back on my bed after a minute of silence.

Later on I felt something was hovering above me, it was a person.

I fluttered my eyes and there up close was Blake, leaning down on me with his arms on either sides of my head, and a knee in-between my legs. I couldn't move or speak; I was suddenly nervous and numb.

"Don't move." Blake whispered before placing his lips on mine, my heart sped up that I could actually hear it and my hands turned clammy. This is my first actual kiss, and I don't know how to react to it. The kiss didn't last that long and soon I was actually finding myself wanting more.

"I'm sorry, I can't control myself anymore." He apologized as his eyes bore on mines.

"Why?"

"Like I said I 'know' that you're gay. And I want you." He stated and soon a smirk was placed on his lips. "How was that kiss?"

I pushed him off me, "That doesn't mean I'm gay that you can kiss me whenever you like!"

He chuckled, "Don't tell me that you're actually going to deny me."

He's just playing around with me, I glared at him before stomping out and running downstairs. I went to the living room and saw my two sisters watching some sitcom show, and Jake at the corner hugging his knees and reading a manga.

"What the hell happened to you?" Claire asked looking my angry flushed up face, ignoring them I approached Jake who looked at me shocked.

"Jake, do you know where Kai is?" I asked him, he nodded and pointed his finger towards the dining area and I left without saying a word.

"Hey Alex! What's wrong?" Casey ran up to me pulling my arm.

"Nothing." I muttered.

"Are you sure? Do you want to talk about it?" Casey looked sincere with her words, but I can't tell her anything. She'll probably tell Claire and our parents.

I shook my head, "It's okay really. I'll just go get something to drink." I made up an excuse and went to find Kai.

I don't know why but I feel like Kai is the only I could tell my problem. Besides Jake, he will probably understand my situation and will keep it a secret.

"Kai."

He stopped reading, and looked up once I called out,"Yeah?"

I took a deep breath and exhaled it, "Can I talk to you in private."

We ended up in his room, which was just downstairs. Which was odd, but then I didn't bother questioning about it. This place is huge after all.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Kai asked once we settled inside his room.

I looked at him,"Can I trust you?"

"I guess."

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Oooh. This is getting interesting."

"I'm serious here."

He apologized, "Okay. What is it?"

Taking another deep breath I took all my courage and said it, "I'm gay."

I didn't expect sympathy but I expected laughter, especially from him since he was a funny guy and he'll think I'm just joking. But what I didn't expect was his answer.

"I know."

I blinked, "You do?"

He nodded," From when I met in the airplane."

My eyes widened in shock, "You do?! Who else knows?"

He chuckled and ruffled my hair, "Everyone."

"Eh?" That means that Jake knows, aunt knows and obviously Blake knows.

Oh yeah, Blake. Now that I think about it.. No wonder he keeps saying that he knows. The hell. That's what he meant by he knows? He knows that I'm gay?

"Uh Kai. Does Blake know?"

He nodded before his eyes narrowed then he panicked, "He didn't try anything on you, did he?"

I looked away embarrassed, Kai noticed and was soon running out the room.

I ran after him, I have a weird feeling that he's going to beat up Blake. But that's impossible because this is Kai we're talking about, right?