Chapter 4

Time to meet the Harem Group ;)

***

"I'm sorry sis. I forgot to mention that these three boys are under my care." My aunt gave my mom an apologetic look.

My mom and dad weren't pleased to see that I'll be staying in the house with 3 boys, while my two sisters were busy ogling over them. But then again they didn't really inform my aunt the real reason they decided to move back here, and that's a mistake they're obviously regretting.

Gross. Sisters still drooling.

''Mind elaborating why these boys are under your care?'' My dad questioned eyeing the three boys.

We were gathered in the spacious living room, the three boys were sitting on the couch, my parents opposite to them while Aunt sat beside mom. And my sisters and I occupied the seats adjacent to theirs.

I took my time checking them out as-well, from my perspective they are all cute. I'm over- using cute nowadays. Kai still looked the same as before yet in a different attire. The younger looking kid whose name I still don't know has bleached blond hair with big aquamarine blue eyes. I'm guessing that he's probably younger than me. The dark-haired dude is definitely not cute, he is dangerously handsome. Yes, I admit he's handsome. He has midnight bluish black hair and hazel green eyes, he has this mysterious aura emitting from him. Internally grinning, I'm so good at this description thingy.

''Well their parents are close friends of mine, but since they're all working abroad they asked if I could let their kids stay here for the time being." My aunt explained and my dad just nodded still looking at the boys intently.

''So, are you all straight?'' My mom asked, being the straight-forward person that she is, and my eyes nearly bulged out of my sockets and my sisters were staring at our mom with wide open mouths.

''Wha-what are talking about sis?'' My aunt sputtered standing up all of a sudden.

''What she means is..are you all straight A's students. She's very choosy.'' My dad chuckled swiftly changing the topic.

"So this means they're staying here, for how long?'' My mom pressed with her questions. I rolled my eyes, give up already!

''I'm not sure.'' My aunt answered unsure.

''Don't worry mam. I assure you that we're paying enough to stay here.'' Kai smiled, my mom just nodded not bothering to even look at Kai. I wonder if she even remembers that Kai was my seat-partner in the airplane, I highly doubt that.

''Well I guess there's no choice then.'' My dad laughed lightening the situation. ''Let's introduce ourselves then.''

The three boys got up and introduced themselves individually.

Kai was first, ''My name is Kai Yagami and I'm 18 years old. Blake and Jake here are my cousins.'' He pointed at the other two. After that he sat down and then it was Jake who spoke next.

''Hello everyone! My name is Jake Evans and I'm 16 years old. Blake is my half-brother whom I love so dearly, and I love singing!' Jake grinned waving wildly at my parents, my mom eyes nearly twitched while my dad had a bemused smile. Jake sat down then it was Blake who stood up next.

"Hello my name is Blake Evans. 19. And I hate meeting new people so please bare my silence." He nodded curtly before taking a seat; I swear I heard my sisters sighing dreamily.