Chapter 57

"Damn, that felt good." Blake clenched, and un-clenched his fists. Grinning, as he recalled how he punched Mike earlier. It felt good, he can't and won't accept the way he acted towards Hero.

Frowning, he can't help but feel like Alex is also affected. He sighed, as he took another gulp of the cold coffee.

"You're so impulsive, you know." Risa shook her head in disapproval. She now finds herself always being there for Blake. Weird, but it seems like she's gotten to understand Blake more now. After the heartbreaking moment they both shared.

"I hate dickheads like him." Blake answered, taking another gulp. Done with the drink, he threw it at the nearest bin. "Goal."

"I always knew you're a good guy." Risa smiled at him, catching him in surprise.

"Really?"

She nodded, internally giggling at how cute he looked. "You act all bad-ass, but standing up for hero earlier showed how you cared, regardless if he's your friend or not."

"To be honest, He was just an excuse. I've been wanting to punch Mike a long time ago."

"We can't find them anywhere." Mika, along with the others are now back, after splitting into groups to search for Alex and Hero. While Mike is at the clinic, with Mikasa.

"I'm worried." Kai frowned, as he pushed his glasses up. "I can't even contact his phone."

Jake placed a hand on his shoulder, smiling, "Don't worry Kai-kun. I know alex. He's being the good person he is. "

Yui looked up at them both, "What do you mean?"

Chuckling, "Alex is empathizing. He knows the feeling of being rejected too well." Reiji answered, before earning a glare from Mika, "What?"

Blake briskly stood up, "I'm going to get some air. " He turned to Risa, "Don't follow me." The stern look, just made her nod in reply.

Once Blake was out of sight, Mika slapped Reiji's arm, "Reiji! Blake is rejected too!"

Reiji rose an eyebrow, " Really?"

"Yeah. Let's just say, they both know what rejection feels like. " Kai answered, looking ahead of him.

"Uhm..guys.." Mikasa tried to get everyone's attention, as she slowly neared them.

Risa crossed her arms, "What do you want mikasa?"

~~

"Hero! Wait up!" I shouted, at Hero. Thankfully he stopped after reaching the parking lot.

See, that's how far we've gotten.

He turned around, and gave me his poker face.

I raised a hand, as I stopped to breath. I heaved in and out, as I held onto my knees. Damn, he sure walks fast.

After taking a few deep breaths to calm myself, I straightened myself.

Hero has now crossed his arms, with an amused smile. For a second, he looked amused but then his smile faltered.

"What do you want?"

Ignoring his rude tone, I walked closer to him, "You didn't deserve that."

"What are you talking about alex?"

I looked at him, "Seriously. Acting dumb."

Without saying a word, he turned his back, "Just leave me alone."