Her face flushed when he realized she had been in the middle of reading an article about sex positions. Before she could turn away in embarrassment, a cheeky, evil smile stretched so far across his face as he looked up at her with a glimmer of mockery in his eye.

“Oh, so this was what you were so engrossed in when I walked in, eh?” He grinned from ear to ear. She could feel the blood rush to her face in embarrassment. He really knew how to make her squirm.

“Oh shut up.” She mumbled. He only hollered louder at her embarrassment and continued reading.

“Oh, the missionary position. That’s always great.” He chuckled, scanning his green eyes excitedly over the article. “And it says here that the best way for the girl to get an orgasm is-”

“Harry!” Katie screeched, horrified.

Her mouth hung open and her face had to be the colour of a tomato at this point and Harry looked up at her and burst out in laughter. She hid her face in his hands but Harry pulled her fingers away from her face with a gentle smile on his.

“Katie, Katie, Katie.” He cooed as she worked up the nerve to look up at him. He smiled down at her gently. “What am I going to do with you?”

She grumbled again as he chuckled. “Why are you so embarrassed?” He asked. His fingers glazed over her hot cheeks. “You’re so beautiful when you blush.”

Why, she wondered in exasperation, why would he say that?! This only caused her face to get even more red!

She sighed as he chuckled some more.

“Can we talk about something else?” She demanded, huffing the hair out of her eyes. He smiled and leaned back, watching her in amusement.

“Like what?”

“How about this date you’re trying to ask me on, Styles.” 

Once again that grin returned and stretched across his face. “Oh yeah, so where do you wanna go? Eiffel tower? Nandos? Narnia?”

Katie chuckled. “I’m perfectly okay with going to that quiet little restaurant down the beach.” She smiled.

He smiled with his eyes. “It’s a date.”

-

Andrea and Zayn were in mid conversation as they walked through the front door of the beach house after a long day of shopping. The boys and her had spend most of their days looking through the local mall and buying everything they could.

She looked up in surprise at the handsome looking 18 year old boy who stood at the bottom of the staircase, looking nervous.

A small smile crawled across Andrea’s lips and the conversation died on the rest of the boys’ tongues as they stepped through the doors and looked up at Harry who flashed them a nervous smile.

“So how do I look?” He asked anxiously.

He wore his fancy black dress pants, a white collared dress shirt that was tied together perfectly with a fancy bow-tie. His hair looked a little less wild and she wondered just how long he had spent re-fluffing it in the mirror. Behind her, Louis whistled low as the rest of the boys smirked.

Harry chuckled awkwardly, bringing a hand up to rub the back of his neck.

“What’s all this about, Haz?” Niall asked, munching on the last of the french fries they had stopped to pick up on the way home.

“Katie and I are going out tonight-” He said with a small smile on his face. “-On a date.”

The smiles stretched across everyone’s faces at the sight of Harry’s excited green orbs and the way he nervously twiddled his fingers as he waited for the girl at the bottom of the stairs.

“Andrea, can you just go up and make sure she is okay, she’s been up there for awhile and I haven’t heard from her and dinner is in half an hour and I’m scared the reservations fell through or maybe she doesn’t even want to-” Harry stumbled nervously over his words, but he was cut off from a small voice that came from the top of the stair case.

“Harry Styles, you need to stop worrying.”