Is this the End?

The next book will be a little shorter and cover the events of a year, with some new characters.

So please tell me if you'll keep reading it, because eventually we will get back to the Tv show in the third book. So please let me know if you're interested and back to the story.
...

April P.O.V

Did I feel bad for talking Elle into calling it off with Tommy? Of course I did. I just had to convince my best friend to leave the guy she loves behind forever.

But the more I read over that latter, the more it would make sense, but at the same time it didn't. I could understand that Elle and I were fugitives, and are being hunted down so we had to stay away from the Clarks for their own protection, but what I don't get is the saving the world part.

I mean, global warming is a big thing but I don't think that is what this 'C' person is referring to.

The HELE, is a word that kept flashing in my dreams, ever since the night I became Water Demon April. And I would always see a Barron wasteland when I see that word.

I don't know how they're related, but something is stabbing me in the brain telling me that this, and Tommy saving the world, are connected.

I saw that the rain had stated pouring down outside tonight, and this time, it wasn't my fault. Though, if I was in Elle's position, the whole town would be flooded by this point.

This coin is another thing. The note says if Elle were to touch it, she would loose her memories of Tommy.

Maybe this guy is an Evo who has mind powers? That's the logical explanation. Although, it could be a total scam.

Maybe I should test it? Is that even a good idea? What if they take my memories of Tommy away from me? That wouldn't be so bad, as in it wouldn't effect me as much as it would...but I don't know.

It's a risky move, even for a simple test.

My phone buzzes on the table, and being a teenage girl, I need to check it. It was a text, from an anonymous number, one I couldn't text back to.

The text reads:

'Like any good story, the hero must have something they love ripped from them for the story to progress. Life is a battle, unpredictable and fun, though to get through hardships, you must be able to have someone to lean on for support.

This will make the two of you stronger. So you can show the world what you're made of.'

Well...ok then. That was the most random text I have ever seen. Why would someone send that? And why would they make the number untraceable?

It was probably just a prank text or something. But it does seem too prefect to be such a thing.

I hear the rain fall down harder, and I'm beginning to worry about Elle. She could catch a cold in this weather, or someone could catch her.

And in the mood she's in, she could be reckless. The front door pulled me away from my thoughts as it opened and closed, although no one was there...or so I could see.

Small droplets of water headed to the back door and I followed. They turned and stopped At the swinging chair, which slowly began to rock back and forth.

I sat down on it. "I am so sorry." I say hooding that I was sitting next to her, rather then her. I felt a weight on my shoulder and I knew she was there. She didn't say anything, she didn't cry, all she did was sit there with a sigh. "You know, a hero gets something they loved taken from them so that their story progresses." I try reciting that text the best I could. "And in a lot of those cases, they do end up being re united with their love. So don't give up hope. These things happen so we can be stronger, and show the world what we've got."

I rap my arm around my friend, not caring to the fact that she's soaked. "We need to show the world, just because we're down, doesn't mean we're out...."

"It's our Time."

...
And we've reached the end of this book! There will be a sequel, don't worry, it'll span over the year after the Odessa incident and the events of the Tv Show.

So for now, I hope everyone enjoys their new year and has a wonderful 2016!! Love you all!