Helpless

"Tommy..." I whisper stumbling backwards into the wall. My knees are weak and my heart is beating wildly. I can't believe this is happening, luck really isn't on my side. I slide to the floor when my legs give out, and the small earthquake didn't help things either. I'm scared..." I can barely whisper.

Was this the intention? To make me avoid Tommy and April so much that they'll come to me, making them unavoidable? I don't know, I just don't know. I'm scared beyond belief, horror movies don't scare me this much, the dark doesn't scare me this much. I'm scared because I'm helpless, helpless to my friends, and helpless to my sister, and I am helpless myself.

Tommy crouches In front of me and I don't dare meet his eyes. I can't stand looking in them for the last time, even though I could get lost in them. "Elle, listen to me," his voice breaks through my thoughts. I found what inter courage I had to look at him. My eyes were blurry, there were tears on the brink of falling, and one does. Another one falls to the ground. "I know you're scared, I am too. I'm scared of losing this amazing girl in my life. She would never give up on others and especially herself." His words fire at my brain.

He's talking about you! A voice calls in the back of my head, my little voice of reason, of will. It hasn't gone.

"She is a fighter, she never gives up, you told me never to give up. And I'm not losing her today. Fight it Elle!" He encourages as I lean my head back into the wall.

He's right. I can't give up, I never give up hope, and I never stop fighting. Yes, I'm scared by dies that mean that I give up? No! I can't, not when I feel like I'm meant to do something special, to help change the world...to help save it.

I heard a gasp from behind Tommy and I notice locks of blonde hair, April was there too.

Though, that didn't stop what was happening right now. I noticed that my legs were disappearing too, and by the panic on Tommy's face, I could tell it was moving fast. "Tommy...I," I tried to tell him, I tried to say that I will fight. I will fight for him, and I'll fight for April.

"Elle, I love you!" He says, with tears in his eyes. He what? He loves me? I...I don't know how I feel about it, actually yes I do. I love him too. I force a smile on my face, to tell him that I do too, but something inside me begins to feel, different. Now, I don't feel scared, I feel something else. "And I'm not going to lose you!" He says before he crashed his lips into mine. It felt different from the first time. The first time I felt something, maybe a spark but I didn't know what it meant, but now, it's roaring fire.

I love Tommy. I, Elle, love Tommy Clarke. Who could have guessed it?

...
April P.O.V
...

I ran down the west end hallways, it was a quiet place where not many people came. I had already searched the east end, so I came here. As I ran past however, I noticed some bring. A drop of water on the floor, completely out of the ordinary, as the last drink tap was a few corridors ago. I crouched down next to it, and made it float in the air, and then another word hit me.

Elle

It was Elle's tear, so she must be near by. I use my powered to make the year act as a guide so I could find Elle and it lead me straight to her. She was on the floor, tears in her eyes and Tommy crouched down next to as a means of comfort.

I gasp at the sight. "Tommy...I," she tries to speak but her voice is weak and shaky. But that's not all I noticed. Elle was becoming transparent.

...
Guys, please tell me what you think of if you have any suggestions for any future chapters! Or if you want snot just say hi!