Daisy

"Are you ok in there?" I heard tommy call as Im looking at myself.

"Well I'm not dead yet!" I call back, which earned me a laugh from the other side of the door.

Hmm, I think I would brighten up the place a little. Not give it a full make over, just somethings little, and pretty. I know, I've been practicing this one.

I move my hand to the left hand side of the sink, shut my eyes and think.

Ok, breath. Focus on the flowers, and...there!

I open my eyes and smile at my work. There, where my hand was moments ago were three daisy heads. They had light purple petals and dark purple centres, which added a little more decoration to the room.

Ok, I think I've spent long enough in here. I head to the door, turning the cold metal handle, pushing it open.

Tommy wasn't out there. Hmm, that's strange, oh well. I walk down the hallway and turn into the living room, and no one was there either. Ok, this is kinda creepy, the house was so silent. It almost felt abandoned. What the hell is going on? I was planning on calling out, but that is the one thing you do not do in horror movies, other wise the killer knows exactly where to find you! Well, besides go off alone, follow the noise and go off to have sex. I'm already breaking one of the rules, better not make it more.

I notice that the lights on the room had gone off too, quite recently might I add, as when I place my hand on the light on the wall, I still can feel the heat radiating off it. I then noticed the hot chocolate on the table, with my yellow mug sitting on it unmoved from when I went to the Bathroom.

I heard voices coming from outside, but they were quite so I didn't really pay any attention to them. But what I did do was pay attention to the blue mug on the kitchen bench. The was Ann's mug. Out of instinct I walk over to it and pick it up. There was still a tiny bit left, which is strange because if they left the house, Ann would have finished this completely, it's the Completion Theory, which states that every human has basically a minor OCD in their brain, and we aren't easily able to finish things properly. That and she left a stranger alone in the house, which is even more strange.

I head back the way I came and check through the first door I see. It's a storage cupboard, filled with boxes, some empty, some still full. But not exactly the right thing I was looking for.

Then next door I tried lead to some sort of office, not fully unpacked yet though. There was a desk, and a chair with a computer in front too. But still no sign of Ann and Tommy.

Ok, I'm starting to get scared now.

I subconsciously grip my necklace for comfort as I head back into the living room, to go and check the opposite hallway. This one also had three doors. Two on the left and one in the right. I approach the first room on the left which already had the door open, upon entering I can instantly tell it was Ann's room. It smelt like vanilla, and perfume. The bed was dull grey sheets, and not very big. It seems like no one was in here, as there was almost no where to hide.

The next room I found out was the Laundry room, and there was nowhere to hide there. Well, unless they're contortionists, but I kinda doubt that.

The final room had its door shut. That was something that triggered my mind to tell me something was up.

I turn the door handle, pushing the door open and was about to look in but something made a massive bang on the front door. I gasp at the sound and face the front door.

Remember horror movie rules, do not investigate the noise.

I didn't need to though because something pulled me into the room, wrapping one hand around my waist and the other hand clamped my mouth shut.

Holy crap!