Run for it

The grip tighten around me, rendering me immobile for escape. I could barely move, the only thing I could do was stamp my foot on theirs, earring painful groan from the person holding me. It was lldefinitely male but the sound and the grip.

"Shh Elle! It's ok!" Wait, Tommy? I stiffened. What the hell is he doing?

I feel his grip loosen around me and I quickly pull away from him. "Tommy? What the..." I shout but he clamps his hand over my mouth, shutting me up.

"Just keep it down, and stay low." He says ducking to the ground and I quickly do the same. I also notice that Ann was here too, ducking from the window, out of sight.

"What's going on?" I question, but there was a banging at the door again, but this time louder and more violent. Shouting could be heard coming from the front door.

"I'll handle this. Ann says standing up heading towards the room door.

"Mum, I'll go with you." Tommy says following his mum, but she blocks him from leaving the room.

"I want the two of you to escape out that window, while I distract these morons." She whispers with a stern voice.

Tommy looks like he was about to say something but the look in his mums eye told him otherwise. He shut his mouth and nods at his mothers request. And with that she heads out the door and towards the door.

"Hello, what can I help you with?" Anna voice rings through the house.

"Clark, we're doing our weekly home check, searching for anything suspicious." I heard a mans voice say through the door.

"Come on, we've gotta go." Tommy says opening the window.

"But what about your mum?" I ask as I watch him grab a black cap from off the desk and placing it on his head.

"She'll be fine!" He calls, and I worry as he jumps out the window. "Come on!" He says as I glance towards the door slightly before jumping out the window. Tommy caught me and helped me to the ground even though the drop wasn't that far. I turn around to shut the window but it won't close all the way.

"Come on, we've gotta move!" He says grabbing my hand as we run. Believe it or not he can run pretty fast, but he's easy for me to keep up with.

"Oi! You two!" I hear someone call from behind us, and stupidly I turned back. There were four men, all dressed in black and they started running after us. Crap.

Tommy and I take a right hoping to loose them, but we can still hear the footsteps coming. The two of us run faster, avoiding the people who are walking down the street.

"Sorry!" I mutter as I accidentally hit a man. I stumble a bit but regain myself and keep running but Tommy had just gotten ahead of me, and was slowly getting out of sight. Oh crap. I push myself faster to catch up, but the crowd disappears and so does tommy as I keep running.

What the hell happened to him. From the shouts I hear coming form the crowd, those guys are still comings after us, well me anyway.

I was suddenly jerked to the left into the ally way. "Agh," I say at the sudden movement. "Tommy?" I whisper looking at the and he just nods. I can hear the footsteps of men getting closer and an idea comes into my head.

I quickly take off my jumper and tie the arms around my waste. I then take the cap off Tommy's head and place it on my own. He looks at me quizzically.

The footsteps were getting louder so there wasn't much time. "I'm so sorry for this!" I exclaim before I kiss him.