Its April!

"April?" The blonde beside me nods her head up and down, making her wavy blonde hair bounce with it. She wore a long light blue shirt and a pair of wire shorts, which she had her white jumper tied around yet again.

"Yep. The one and only." She smiles with her blue eyes filled with glee.

"What are you doing here? Did you transfer here as well?" I ask.

She giggles. "Technically I did transfer here, but not from another school. I'm just from a different class."

I narrow my eyes at her, "are you serious? How come I haven't seen you around?"

She shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know really. I haven't seen you around either so maybe we just kept missing one another." She says.

I nod in agreement. I don't pay that much attention anyway, so it's no big deal. The teacher told us any special announcement but nothing that was meant for me, it was things like dance auditions, cheer auditions etc. Rather uninteresting if you ask me.

"Hey Elle? Do you know where H16 is?" Tommy asks and I nod with a smirk.

"In fact, I do." I say. He reads my expression and becomes concerned.

"I'm guessing that you know something about this class?" He asks suspiciously and I laugh.

"I could do. I may be in that very class." I say, an evil smirk plastered on my face.

He looks at me sceptically, "what's with the face."

My evil smirk still remains on my face "This is going to be fun."
...

"Alright! Listen up!" Mr Jones shouts across all of us. "First of all, welcome back!" The class roared with cheers and laughter before allowing our teacher to finish. "And second!" He pauses for a dramatic effect. "Who wants to play dodge ball!" He shouts bringing a hidden red dodge ball out from behind his back. The class roars with laughter and shouts of delight for the common high school game, but it is our favourite and everyone can't help but love it. I love it to death and can't wait for the game. I am pretty good, if I do say so myself, and a lot of the time my team does win. If anything, I scare the competition off by my competitiveness, and trust me. You do not want to be on the other team when i am feeling super competitive. Much like right now.

"You ready?" I turn to Tommy as I tie up the monstrosity I call hair into a long plat. It was the best style to put it in when i knew I was gonna be running around a lot.

"As I'll ever be." He replied with a sigh. Coach Jones (or Jonesy as we like to call him) separated us into two teams and we each took to our sides of the court. He walked down the centre placing ten red balls on the painted line in the middle and then he blew the whistle. The class knew what that meant, get down on your stomach and wait for the next whistle, so Tommy got a bit of a surprise when I dragged him down too.

"So I'm guessing this is why you were smiling evilly?" He questions, but I don't focus on that. I'm staring straight at the red ball I want. The third form the left, that's my target and that's what I'm gonna get.

"You ain't seen nothing yet." My voice was full of determination as I eyes my prize and was ready to pounce for it. My ears strained for the relieving sound of the whistle and then after what seemed like forever it finally came.

"Let's go!"