Stop!

I gasp at Jessy. "How do you know about that?" I say fighting against the ropes of he chair Whisky more blood comes out of my system. It's awful, but it is making me feel better.

"April, April, April..." He says as he paces over towards me. "I know many things, and I've known you were an Evo for a while. You see, I belong to an organisation which wants to slowly kill the entire Evo race."

"But why would you do that! That's murder!"

Jessy leans in close, placing his hands on the arm rest of my chair. I can smell it on his breath...alcohol. I look down, not wanting to look him in the eye or small his breath. But it then happened again. His vein began to bulge and I begin to read it.

Evo

Wait, so Jessy's an Evo too? Why would he kill his own kind? I just don't understand it. "But why would you kill your own kind? Heck, why would you work for a company who wants you dead?" I almost shout. Wait, a company who wants people like us dead? "Renautas..." I whisper and Jessy smirks.

"I knew you were a smart girl, but that is incredible. I never thought someone would actually work it out. However...it's not just you I'm after. It's your little friend too." My eyes widen at his word. Does he mean Tommy? Or Elle? Either way they're in trouble, because I led them straight here. No, no! I can't believe I did this.

"My friend?" I question, I don't know who it could be. I have lots of friends, but Tommy and Elle weirdly enough I'm the closest to. It's probably because I can relate to them much more then I could with Lexi and Becca.

"Yeah, your little hothead friend who ran me into a wall the other day. Elle, I think it was. She seemed like the perfect target, and you were the perfect bait. You see, we knew that you'd leave a trial, I've been around you long enough to know that you'd do that in a drastic stiuation." He explains. Oh god, that's why he dated me wasn't it? Just to get close to me, so that he can study me.

"You leave Elle out of this!" I shout, "she doesn't deserve this!" I struggle in the chair furiously. Jessy puts a thoughtful expression on his face.

"We're going to need stronger serum. You seem to have gotten back to reality pretty quickly.

"Hey Jessy!" Another voice shouts from behind me. This one was deeper, and more gruff. I strain my head to see an older man, probably in his late twenties or so with black hair tied in a bun and a beard around his chin. "That chick's here, and she brought a human boy. They're about to enter the west wing door. Get ready." He tells him. Oh no, Tommy! He's here too! No, no this isn't good!

"Jessy don't do this!" I try to reason with him as he pulls out a gun at aims it at the door.

"Oh don't worry, I can, and I will." He says, holding the gun ready to fire. Looking around I notice at
Least five other guys in here, with their guns at the ready to fire at anything that moves.

I can shout, that'll make them come here, but knowing Elle, she'll have some remarkable sense that I'm behind this door and she's gonna get a face full of bullets.

I am so sorry Elle, Tommy. I lead you into this, and now I have to get you out of this.

In the background, there is a timer. Someone is prediction the time that you're goin na be here

5...

4... The door handle makes a noise

3...it slowly begins to turn

2... The door creaks open slightly. No I can't let them die.

"STOP!"