Leave me alone!

"Get off me Tommy!" I shout as I struggle beneath him. He pinned me down, straddling me and pinning my arms to the ground. His strength was so much greater then mine, but my power, I could feel it boiling like it did before.

"I won't! Tell me what's going on." He shouts at me, with both Anger and concern present in his voice.

"I can't!" I shout at him! "Just get off me and stay away!" I shout as he is lifted off me and stays the air, wrapped by vines what are constructed around his waist, arms and legs.

He can't be near me! He could get killed! And I can't let that happen, I can't do that to him, or Anne, or even April. Their lives are more important to me then my own, and if that means I have to leave them, then so be it. It's what I'm willing to sacrifice and the price  willing to pay.

"Elle! Put me down!" He shouts pulling against the vines. That god that there's no one watching this otherwise we'd get turned in by someone.

"I will just stay away!" I say running out of the park at full speed. I could hear Tommy's faint shouts growing softer as I put distance between us, but I didn't turn around to get him down, or even look at him for that fact.

It pains me so much to leave him behind, and I don't know why. Why am I feeling so different about Tommy? You don't think that I like him? No! It can't be! It's literally only been a few days! Maybe a week at most.

I used my powers to slowly put down Tommy, and made sure that they didn't constrict him too tight, just tight enough to know that I was serious.

I had to run somewhere, and the best place I could think of was the school. Well, I did have to be there in another hour, so why not go in early? I doubt Tommy would look for me at the school, considering...well, it's school.

I mean, I'm not really being a great friend if I can't protect them, and I'm a doing really badly considering the threat was made last night. I didn't even last 12 hours before I got in contact with Tommy. Heck, I think it's only been 9. Oh no, what if things keeping going the way they are and I can't keep April and Tommy away from me? I don't know what I'll do if anything bad happens to them.

...

Aprils P.O.V

I had a strange dream last night, though it was too fuzzy to remember, I just know something wasn't right about it. Actually, something feels off about the entire day. There's this feeling in my gut and I can't shake it off.

It's not hunger because it still exists after eating a bacon and egg sandwich, and it's not an actual pain because it doesn't hurt. It's a gut feeling.

I headed to school early today in hopes to get my mind off things. School will start at 10 today, well, for senior students hair so we have that little break to do extra assignments and things so we don't stress ourselves out.

"Good bye Jo!" I call walking out the door, hearing a hearing a muffled response from back in the kitchen. Jo wasn't sure that I should attend school today, she was worried that id fall apart and need to come back home, but really, I don't need it. School is a perfect distraction for what just happened, and that's what I need.

The walk to school was calm and nice, and I spent a majority of my free time hanging out, reading old legend books in the back of the library. That's what I love, old myths and legends, it's something that Elle and I both have in common with. Maybe, I'll buy her something like this for her birthday, or Christmas. I think she'd enjoy it.

'Riiiiing'

Well, that's the bell, my loitering time is now over and I can to geography class. Geography, it's kinda a dull subject, only because the teacher is very monotonous. His lessons drag on, and he repeats himself over and over. But the only enjoyable thing about it, is that I get to sit next to Elle. She knows how to make it a much more fun lesson for me.

As usual, I'm right on time for class, and catch everyone filing into their respective seats. Elle and I sit on in the second row in the first column. It was Elle's choice not mine, but it's not that big of a deal.

Elle walked in a little late and apologised to our teacher. She wasn't smiling or feeling smug with herself that she came in late, she just had that lifeless look in her eyes, and she had that same look when she glanced at me. I gave her a smile and a wave, hoping that she was daydreaming, but instead I got an almost apologetic look as she moved straight towards the back of the room.