Alarm Clock

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep...

Are you kidding me!!! I want sleep! Sleep is so good when you're not allowed to do it, just like how everything tastes better when you aren't allowed to have it. Just like that extra piece of cake...do I have any cake? Maybe I'll find some in my dr...

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep

I am so going to murder at clock. I extend my hand and begin banging on the bedside table but I miss every time, only hitting the air and the wooden table.

I groan at the fact that I can't find my alarm clock and shut that a-hole up. It's gotta be on the table somewhere, but I almost forget about it until it made itself known again.

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep

"Ahhhh! Where the bloody hell are you!" I shout sitting up and glaring directly at my wooden bedside table but there was nothing there. I narrow my eyes and stare blankly at the empty table. "Whaaaaaa?" I mumble utterly confused as to where the hell that bloody thing is. I fall backwards onto my nice comfy bed, attempting to drift off but no! I heard the damn thing again. Oh how I wish I could murder the stupid thing.

Beep, beep, beep, beep

I growl throwing my sheets off me jumping off the bed before scanning the room. I stare at my bed, and I swear the sound of coming one from the bed...ohhhhh....I remember.

I groan as I crawl down on the tiled floor and reach my hand into the the unknown under my bed, searching for the damn thing. I relish the coolness of the tiles and almost felt like sleeping there but I found it.

"Got Cha!" I exclaim as I pull it out from under the bed. So that's why I put it under there last night, so I actually woke up this morning. I hate you past Elle. I look at the clock, it reads 7:49.

"Crap!" I exclaim as I jump to my feet and go straight for my cupboard. I pull out the first shirt I grab which was a black one with the words Zombie Bait on it. A pair of Jean shorts, black and white sneakers and my black jumper.

I remember packing my bag last night just before I went to bed, in case thing like this happened, and thank god for that because morning Elle is the worst Elle imaginable.

I grab my grey back pack and run out the door.

Crap! Crap! CRAP! I'm gonna be late!! Miss Rae is gonna murder me. Probably, maybe not she's so unpredictable!

Another thing to be greatful for is that school is pretty close by and I can run pretty fast, so I only may be a few minutes late. Why must sleep feel so good? It's like my drug!

Either I need early nights or I need a much louder alarm clock, that I can't even turn off. And damn it! Did I even pack lunch last night? If I did it would be pretty gross and most likely non edible. And if I didn't and past me wanted future me to remember to pack it before she left, well then I'm screwed. Does leftover sushi go rotten if it's in a container in a bag? I mean it was just one night and I swear that my house freezes so it's like a giant fridge!

I kept reasoning with myself over and over with stupid little things before I got knocked back into reality...literally.