DODGE!!

Hey Guys! I actually wrote another chapter in-between these two chapters but something went wrong and now it's gone! I'm so sorry  about that!
...

After we played another five dodge ball games, coach told up to scram to our next class. Jonesy may seem like an ass of a teacher but really, he's a lot of fun. He has a fun way of teaching us, and he keeps everyone in line so that's pretty good.

So now I'm death staring the clock in my trig class, hoping that my powers evolve to change the time on the clock, but alas, I much have been staring for ten minutes and it had only moved ten minutes in that time. Ahhh! I have been given the wrong power.

"You might as well do your work. You only have five minutes left." April says actually doing her work, though she didn't even look up. Her pencil just kept moving in a fluid motion, almost never stopping. From my seat, I could see that her writing was incredibly cursive, and neat beyond compare, where as my writing just looked like bits of scribble.

"Yeah, but it's worth a shot." I tell her, before re-engaging with my clock. The second had ticked ever so slowly and I could hear the evenly spaced ticks over the teachers rambles. Mr Eva wasn't a bad teacher, in fact she was a great one, she was nice but strict and actually taught us well, which I'm very happy for, other wise I'd be failing. Besides the fact that I have staring contests with the clock in her class waiting for it to end, it don't mind it.

"Ok class, for home work read chapter 3 and do the first exercise. And Roselle? Please stop staring at the clock. You're scaring it." She jokes and I smile at her. She was a fairly young teacher, maybe late twenties with red hair and blonde tips, earthly tied in a pony tail.

"But Miss! The clock is making fun of me! It's taunting me with freedom!" I complain earning a few giggles from my classmates, even from the teacher herself.

"Haha, ok. Class you can pack up, just wait for the bell." She says and the class hurry to pack their things, before all crowding around the class room exit. April and I just chill at the back of the room, just waiting for the bell to ring. And it did, only a few minutes later making everyone hurry your if the room for lunch.

"Hey, wanna hang out at lunch?" April politely asks me, a sweet smile plastered on her face.

"Sure, I've just gotta put my stuff away." I tell her heading towards my locker. Number 317, on the right side of the hallway.

"Yeah, I'll do the same." It seems like Aprils is on the opposite side of the hall then mine, but maybe down like fifteen lockers or so. That's is pretty lucky. I gladly get right of my trig text book and note pad before grabbing a snack of lollies from a jar I keep in my locker. It's my emergency jar.

Bang!

A loud crash nearly gave me whiplash as I turned towards the source. It was down Aprils way, and it actually was from her. She was pinned to the locker by non other then the psycho Jessy himself.

"I told you to leave me alone!" April says, with an annoyed tone, though she tried to keep her calm disposition.

"And I told you no, ad there's nothing you can do about it." He counters going in for a kiss. April leans her head to the right in avoidance and disgust. I slam my locker shut and head over there, grabbing him by the sleeve and giving him a good tug.

With that I was able to pry him off my friend. "Leave her alone!" I demand. Jessy towers over me, even though I am quite tall myself. But I'm half regretting this decision because he does not look happy, but I've gotta keep a brave front.

"Oh, it's little Rosy Ely. What are you gonna do? Throw a dodge ball at me?" He taints like an idiot. He then looks down at my stomach, or more specifically what's written on my stomach. "Zombie Bait? God you're a looser!" He laughs and some of his friends around him laugh too.

I smirk and fold my arms. "I'm only the bait because I actually have a brain. If we used you as zombie bait, we'd all be in a crap load of trouble."

The were people in the hallway that 'oooo'ed and said things like 'burned' as they either walked past or stopped to listen.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" He says getting very defensive. He moved closer, and closer, looming over me with a menacing look.

Oh dear...

...

Hey, are these chapters getting too boring for everyone? I'm sorry if they are, I'll try to change it up a little.