Pounce

As I pounced from the fire escape, I landed directly on the abusive teen.

"What the?" He says as I struggle to keep him down. "Get off me!" He cried and I lose my grip on him as the rain is making his skin slippery. He shook me off like a dog would water and I rolled to the ground, across stupid puddles which soaked me.

"Who the f*ck are you?" He says standing up and I do the same. I give him a kick in the chest making him stumble backward and become slightly winded.

"Your worst nightmare." I say. Ok even I will say that that was a cheesy one liner.

The kid looks at me like im crazy. He runs at me, slightly tipsy might I add, making him easy to dodge. I quickly sliced to the left and as he runs past me I give him a good kick in the back to give him an bit of next momentum towards the wall and trash cans. I can feel the rain falling harder and the thunder began to boom.

Of course this had to happen when I was fighting someone. A fight scene wouldn't be complete without rain.

To my surprise, he got up from the crash and slowly stumbled toward me, a pipe in hand. And I mean really slowly, and he kept tipping to the left or right. When he finally came close, I knew what to do. He swung at the and I ducked, he then brought it back again and I caught it with my right hand.

Using my skills I had gotten form my dance teacher, I do a fan kick to the face. He moans as my foot collides with the side of his head and then collapse to the ground. It didn't take a genius to tell that he was drunk, I could smell it on him.

I then turn my thoughts to the blonde girl who he was fighting with. She was laying on the ground, breathing thank god but bleeding a little too.

I kneel down beside her. "Hey, are you ok." She didn't response with words, only a moan. At least she's semi conscious.

"Lo..ok out." She barely mumbles as I turn around to see him come back again. The girl raised her hand and suddenly the puddle of water rose up and hit him directly in the face, he was shocked to say the least. But in that shock he fell backwards and hit his head on the pavement.

The girl crumbles back the the ground, looking like she had the life drained out of her.  So she's an Evo too...

I sit her up, and place her arm around my shoulders, and help her to stand.

We stumble out of the alleyway and down the street. There was  no one on the street, with I was slightly thankful for so bno one would ask questions about what happened. I looked at the girl I was carrying, and she did look extremely familiar. He bolde hair was a mess, and I couldn't see her eyes but I swear I know this girl.

It was a really slow walk, and it may have takes 20 minutes or even more o get to my place, and she was still the same. She was trying to walk properly but her body wouldn't let her, so inseam I carried her, bridal style, down my street and to the front door.

I then realised that I couldn't put her down, as I didn't have the physical strength to pick her up again. So I used my powers, and made the plant which hid my key pick us said object and extend itself to open the door for me. "Thanks." I quickly say as I head for the couch and put her down there.

I placed a pillow under her head for comfort and then went to the bathroom to get any medicine that might help. There was hardly anything in there and I mentally scold myself for not being more prepared. I grab the small bottle of the peroxide, tissues, a bowl of water, a cloth and a few bandaids and race back to her.

I placed the bowl of water on the ground and dunked the cloth in it. I then began to clear the graze on the side of her head. It wasn't too bad, actually only quite small. It didn't seem like she would need a bandaid. After re rinsing the cloth I folded it up and placed it on her forehead.

"There you go." I say, even though she's still out of it. I sigh and sit lay down on the floor. This is gonna be interesting.