Waterfalls

"For the last time, I don't know what the BLOODY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GALVANIC CELL AND AN ELECTROLYTIC CELL IS!" I shout frustrated before yet again face planting myself onto the couch and mumble "God, I hate biology!"

Tommy laughs and rolls his eyes at me, "It's chemistry..."

I groan and roll off the couch hitting the floor. I point a finger to the roof, almost as if to prove my point. "Even worse!" I try to keep my blank face towards him but I end up cracking up with laughter.

"How do you not hurt yourself every time you fall off something?" He asks coming to sit down next to me. I put on my thinking face, narrowing my eyes slightly and stroking my imaginary beard before I give up and shrug.

"Who knows?" I say and he shakes his head.

"I don't get you sometimes."

"No one does. Well you've only known me for like a week or something. You will learn that I am weird." I say.

"Oh, I already know that you're weird." He says with a smirk on his face.

"Waterfalls, of you love! Rain down on me now...rain down on my now."

I look at Tommy quizzically, but then cover that with a smirk. "Nice ring tone."

Tommy shakes his head, "it's not mine..." We both stand up and head to where it was coming from.

"Rain down on me now...yeaaaahhh."

"Well it's not mine, mine is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme." I say and he tries to hold back a laugh.

"I'm not even gonna ask." He says and I find a blue and white phone on the bench. "Isn't that Aprils?"

I nod, the caller id read just the simple name of Jo. "Should I answer it? It's probably April calling on Jo's phone to find it."

Tommy seems satisfied with my justification. "Yeah, it's gonna ring out."

I slide my finger across her white iPhone and the call came though. "Hello?" I say into the phone calmly expecting to hear April on the other end.

The voice on the other end however, was panicky and frenetic, and very British might I add. So definitely not April.

"Bloody hell April. You scared the life outta me." The voice practically shouted into the phone.

"Sorry Miss, but I'm not April. I'm Elle, her friend. She left her phone at my place." I correct her.

"Well, no wonder I thought he sounded a littleWhere is she, is she with you? Can I speak to her?" She rapidly asks into the the phone. I furrow my eyebrows with confusion and turn to Tommy. He looks just as puzzled as I was.

"No, we assumed she went home. Hasn't she arrived yet?" I ask, with the worry starting to creep into my voice. I look to Tommy and he just shrugs. He doesn't know either.

"No! She was meant to be home over two hours ago! Oh my god! Is she missing?" The lady on the other end started calling for someone else, but she must have pulled too far away from the phone.

"Jo! Jo!" I shouted into the phone plugging the one free ear with my finger. "Calm down, we'll have a look around for her."

"Thank you! That poor girl, she been though so much, I can't stand to think of anything bad happening to her." She says and I could practically hear her holding back a sob.

"No problem. We'll head off right now." I say before the two of us said good by to one another.

I can't help but stare at her phone. Where the hell is she? "Tommy..." I address him, turning away from the phone and looking into his eyes. "Aprils missing."