"You. Are. Killing me" I told him receiving a kiss on my neck lightly.

"This is so good Gie Gie!" Calvin yelled as he finished all his food. Jason only nodded and kept stuffing his face.

Jacob put his arm around me pulling me closer kissing my forward in agreement. I thanked Vinny as I started cutting my waffle. It smelled so delicious and I couldn't wait to taste my creation. As soon as I was about to put the spoon in my mouth Jacob motioned for me to feed him.

"Babe, your food is right there!" I said pointing to his plate which still had a half a waffle on it.

"I know, but I want yours" he pouted opening his mouth again. I sighed but smiled giving in to his cute little pout. I gave it to him but missed his mouth on purpose, getting syrup on the side of his mouth.

I laughed and he frowned at me. I kissed where the syrup was and licked it off softly. He groaned lightly looking at me lustfully.

"You do that again and I'll be the one licking syrup off of your entire body" He whispered seductively. I gave him the same look he was giving me then I looked away. I had a feeling it was not the end of all this teasing.

I continued eating my food and texting Lany telling her what happened last night. Of course she was thrilled and wanted every detail but I wasn't telling her everything. Well not yet anyways. She couldn't believe I was skipping school out of all people.

After we finished eating we decided to leave to chucky cheese. I drove with Jacob and Calvin knowing I had my car I just wanted to ride with him.

Jason didnt go i guess something came up. The car ride felt so normal, as if I had been with Jacob for years. Everyday Calvin took my heart away with his sweetness; he definitely got his charm from his father.

" How much could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck wood chuck would?" I questioned him.

"...ummm is this a trick question" he asked and Jacob and I burst into laughing. He is so smart and funny.

We finally made it there and the place was nearly empty. It was understandable since it was a school day. I breathed a sigh of relief, calmness settling over me.

We bought tokens for Calvin's and ordered pizza for the table. I hadn't been here in years so this was quite exciting.

Vinny ran off to play completely obviously to me when I told him to stay in sight. I shook my head and sat comfortably in the booth next to Jacob. He put his strong arm over me protectively and I sunk into him. I felt so warm and safe with him.

" You're so amazing you know that? I dont deserve you" he said looking into my eyes. Those ocean eyes once again captivating my every move. I didnt say anything; rather I couldn't. I felt completely stuck.

"Lets go play basketball" I blurted out, mentally slapping myself. Smooth Ang.

He looked at me confused but quickly masked it with adoration.

"What... I can play! I bet I can beat you"

"Yea right, ok lets bet... If I win, I get to do whatever I want to you tonight" he spoke lowly to me. I shivered under his touch only imagining what he could do to me. I crossed my legs squeezing tightly trying to control my urges. I exhaled lightly trying my best to stay in control.

"Fuck okay and if I win you have to do whatever I want" I told him boldly.

"Game I'm baby cakes " he said smiling standing up and asking for my hand. I gradually took his hand and we walked over to the basketball game to started playing. A huge part of me wanted me to lose.