"Hindi po. Ella raw po..." Rina walked inside to assist her boss. She rang the phone twice and then she followed the sound. She was lead inside the comfort room where Alyssa had left her phone.

"Geez. Thanks! So Ella? Den's best friend? Bakit daw? Is it important?" Alyssa called the number back, her phone kept in between her ear and shoulder as she put on her beige coat. The other line picked up and Ella started talking vigorously that Alyssa had to ask her to slow down. Alyssa's head creased from the news. "Station 2? God, why now? No, I'll be there. Is she okay?... Oo. Tell her I am on my way..."

"May nangyari po ba?"

"Tell Mika and Ara na mala-late ako. Fourth presenters pa naman tayo, 'di ba? Then get the driver. Inform Kuya Simon na we are going to Muñoz first. Now. Hurry!"

*

The driver parked Alyssa's SUV beside Den's car. Without waiting for Kuya Simon to open the door for her, she climbed down the vehicle and walkedsl straight to the complainant desk.

"Den, what happened?" Her eyes fell on Dennise who was sitting at the bench with a gloomy face. She almost failed to notice that Myco, Den's ex-boyfriend was also there, so was Ella who broke the news to her.

"Riding in tandem," Myco made his presence known by answering the question on behalf of Dennise.

"Ayaw ka nga nyang tawagan dahil busy ka raw..." Ella threw in while Dennise frowned at her.

"You shouldn't be here." Dennise mumbled which came not unnoticed to Alyssa.

"But I am here," Alyssa sat at the empty space beside Dennise Myco gave up for her. She took her girlfriend's hand and again asked her. "Anong nakuha sa'yo?"

"My wallet, phone, cards..." Dennise replied.

"Tinawagan mo na ba 'yung bangko mo?"

"Myco did. His mom works there..."

"Ano ba kasi ang nangyari?"

Dennise pressed her lips together as she recounted what happened. Although it still scared her to think that she could have died right there had the tandem was equipped with a gun or something deadly, she still relayed the same story she told the police officer. "Nasa parking area na ako, the one nearest the roads. I had my phone and wallet in my hand tapos grocery bag in the other. I was fishing for my key in my pocket when the motorcycle zoomed in from the back tapos ayun, it did not happen fast and I could ask for help or give resistance but dalawa sila and-"

"Did they hurt you? Did you get hurt? Gago 'yun, ah? What about the security sa parking area?!"

"They have the CCTV but walang plate number 'yung motor and both wore masks."

"Are you hurt? Hon, did they hurt you?"

"No," Dennise lied. She gave Myco a knowing look which told him not to say anything about Dennise getting shoved into the hard cement, bruising and causing an abrasion on her elbows. Myco understood that Dennise only wanted not to worry Alyssa more. "Myco... he was there. We chanced upon each other sa supermarket but I was supposed to get in my car first since magkalayo 'yung kotse namin. He was there, alarming the people kaya tumakas din sila agad..."

"God, you got me worried." Alyssa held Den's face in between her palms and placed a long kiss on her forehead. "Are you sure everything is fine, hon?"

"Yes. Sorry, Ly."

"Okay," Alyssa let go of her hand after a gentle squeeze. She took her phone and checked the three messages Ara sent her. She had to go to the hotel in Manila for the presentation. "Myco, thanks for being there for Dennise."