17

17

"So please remind me why we are here after our very toxic classes, Ms. Lazaro." Ella folded her arms against her chest, giving Dennise a stare. 

"Because I am in love!" Dennise giggled before she hooked her elbow with her best friend. "Come on. Help me out. That's what best friends are for, Ells and isa pa, your dinner was my treat kaya don't act like ikaw pa itong nalugi."

"E kasi naman! You are so excited! What is the occasion ba that we have to go through each store here in Powerplant?"

"Besh! You were not listening kanina! It will be our first month together as a couple in three days and I don't have a plan how to spend that day with her!"

"Hay! Wala bang branch si Ly rito?" Ella sighed before she craned her neck, her eyes roaming around. Dennise shook her head. "Let's just go to Starbucks then. Treat mo, ha?"

"Bakit?"

"You are asking me a favor kaya!" 

"I mean, why Starbucks?"

"So we can plan? Duh."

"We just had dinner an hour ago, Ells!" Dennise complained.

"Exactly! One hour na tayong paikot-ikot dito but you can't seem to make up your mind! Ano? Frappé and cheesecake or what?"

"Geez. You better have plans in your head, ha? And in your big tummy!"

"Aish! Kung 'di mo lang libre 'to, iniwan na kita!"

"Hay. So inconvenience pala ako para sa'yo. I am sorry, ha? I don't have anyone I c-"

"Drama naman, Den!!! Let's go!!!" Ella skipped happily inside the store, dragging Dennise with her. She smiled at the clerk, took a deep breathe before she dropped her orders. 

"Wow, Ella. Uubusin mo ba pera ko?"

"Tell Alyssa to open a branch here. I prefer her café kaya than this."

"Kasi roon, libre ka..."

"Exactly, besh!!! There's our order na. Let's find a table." After getting their frappés and cakes, they searched for an empty table. Luckily, they found one. "Okay... okay, let's eat."

"Besh! We're going to plan, right?"

"Oh, right! Let's plan!" Ella took a small bite of her cake, making Den shake her head. "Joke lang. Ito naman. So tell me. Anything you want to do for her?"

"I don't know. Well, of course, I want that day to be extra special kaso I don't know how." Dennise caught a sly smile on Ella's lips from the corner of her eyes. "Anooo?"

"Just get her laid. Problem solved!" Ella suggested.

"Ellaaaaa!!!"

"What? Sabi mo, special! E 'di ba, you've never done it, then this is the best time, Den!"

"Ella naman!" Dennise blushed hard under Ella's teasing grin. "Pwede ba, something romantic?"

"Edi do it  like how they do it in the movies! You know, kung gusto mo, let's shop for something you could wear! Let's get Bea. She is an expert!"

"Ells, I am serious! Besides, hindi naman siya ganoon! I enjoy her company kahit walang ganoon. I am not complaining either kasi I find it sweeter if we just settle to pillow talks before we sleep together. H'wag ka ngang ano."