3

Alyssa and Dennise would always see each other regularly. Often times, Alyssa would free up her schedule just to fetch Dennise in her condo and drive her to Ateneo, her med school. By the end of her classes, she would also meet her, have dinner and then drive her back to her condo.

They are not a couple yet but Alyssa never fails in making Dennise special. Dennise, on the other hand, is just too charmed by Alyssa that even if she knows being with a girl is against the norm, she refuses to care.

It was eight in the evening and Dennise just got through her ever stressful classes. Her headache was acting up but was immediately washed away when she saw Alyssa leaning on her car while staring blankly somewhere. Dennise grinned as a thought rushed in her head. She walked silently behind Alyssa and sneakily wrapped her arms around the latter's waist. Alyssa did not move an inch but she spoke. "You missed me, huh?"

"Uhm, not really," Den lied. Alyssa turned around to meet Den's lips for a short and sweet kiss. "How is your day?"

"Nothing special..." Alyssa started, kissing Den's nose tip, "until this very moment. You're staying the night in my place, di ba? I'll cook for you."

"Well, that was the plan," Dennise tiptoed to kiss Alyssa's soft lips again. This time, she wanted to kiss her longer and so they did.

Ending the enchantment with a smile, Alyssa led Dennise inside her car and then they cruised the stretch of the roads to Alyssa's condo unit in the same area near Ortigas.

It was not the first time Dennise would stay over Alyssa's place. She just loved how it was so comfortable just breathing the same air in the room as Alyssa. Or just how she could fall asleep instantly to her cuddles. Or her morning smiles that would greet her.

Dennise immediately jumped to the couch to relax herself. In front of her was a huge tv screen mounted on the wall, a movie being screened by one of the channels.

Alyssa just got out of her room, a plain white shirt on her hand. She sat next to Dennise and pulled her cloth over her head. Den tried to avoid looking on her left but it was futile when Alyssa stood up to get the tv remote control resting on the table just in front of Dennise. With Alyssa's almost bare back facing her, Dennise gulped and threw Alyssa her shirt.

"What?" complained the other as she was hit right at the back of her head. She turned around, revealing her perfectly toned body. Realizing what was happening, she quickly picked up the shirt and wore it. "Sorry, Den. Nasanay kasi."

"Nasanay? Undressing in front of anyone?!"

"You're not anyone..." Alyssa pouted but Den just glared at her, not giving into Alyssa's adorableness. "Hey, you want to take a shower first? I'll cook pa."

"It's okay. I'll help you," she answered.

"H'wag na. I'll do it nalang. Okay?" Alyssa insisted as she walked to her kitchen.

Den followed her and sat on the granite island counter. Alyssa started to get her work done, taking out ingredients from the pantry and laying everything on the preparation counter. She was too absorbed with her work, taking in the challenge with absolute finesse. Dennise thought that Alyssa was not only a good baker but also, a cook.

While waiting for her dish to simmer, Alyssa went to her bar, chose a champagne from the rack and poured herself and Dennise some of it. She gave it to Den who was still on the counter.

"Here you go." Alyssa raised her glass and gently clicked it with Den's. She took a sip of it but found Dennise' kisses more intoxicating so as soon as the glass left her lips, she went on to kiss Dennise as gently as ever.