"It's better to walk into a pile of tension than a pile of you-know-what," Justin starts snorting. "Just like that kid in art class-"

"Does this kid ever shut up?"

Zayn speaks up this time as he points out at Justin and Justin eyes Zayn.

I knew he already didn't like him, at least the feelings are mutual.

"Look," Harry speaks up this time as he gets away from the wall and walks up to Blake with a serious look on his face. "What were you doing outside of campus talking to Peter?"

"I just bumped into him and accidentally tipped over his spray cans in his bag, then we got to talking-"

"Wait," Harry furrows his brow this time as he looks down and holds up his hand as he cuts Blake off from speaking. I couldn't help but stare at him as it has been more than a week since I've last seen him. I still get the same feelings, I wonder if he does too... Maybe he has decided to completely cut me off since he won't even say a word to me, not even a simple 'hi'. "Did you say spray cans?"

"Yeah..."

Blake drags the word out as he eyes Harry curiously and so does everybody else.

"What color?"

"What the hell does that have to do with anything?"

Zayn speaks up as he lifts his hands in bafflement and we are all thinking the same thing.

"Maybe he likes visuals."

Justin mentions as he shrugs and I squint my eyes over at him as he mouths the word 'what?'.

"Just tell me what color it was."

"Red."

Harry's mouth goes agape this time as his eyes widens whilst looking over at Blake.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

Becky questions while she still has her hand on my arm.

I look over at Harry as his eyes are on Becky before they land onto me and I couldn't even look him straight in the eyes because of the guilt inside of me.

"My gallery got broken into," My eyes quickly avert back up to Harry as I was even more shocked at what's coming out of his mouth. I knew how happy he was whenever he would speak about it, and now to know that someone broke into it... "They spray painted over my photographs, in words of red."

My brows lift this time as it all makes sense why he would ask Blake that question.

"So, it's official; Peter is the one."

"Or just an accomplice."

I finally speak up as I look over at Becky and her eyes are just as fear-filled as mine.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on here?" Blake questions in confusion. "And where is Holly? I thought she would be here too?"

Holly...

My heart sinks as I still hear her screaming and I try to push the image out of my mind.

"Paige can explain," Zayn speaks up as I look over at him with wide eyes, but he just walks out. "You and you," He points over to Justin and Becky. "Come with me."

Becky smiles down at me as she rubs her hand onto my back in comfort and I smile back over at her as she makes her way out with Zayn.

We all look over at Justin who was still stood there.

"Even though I'm a bit fearful of all of this, I'm doing it for you, Paige." He walks up to me this time as his blue eyes looks sincere. "I wasn't there for you the first time-"