The tears of guilt, happiness, blame everything was finally coming out. Memories of them flashed quickly through his mind and that made him cry even more.

Precious not knowing what to do, stood up and went to hold him. He cried on her shoulders holding her as tight as he could wishing the pain could go away.

Wiping his tears away, they both walked to their seats together.

After Aaliyah, Destiny, Jasmine and Omar finally went up the men who were Omar and Nehemiah with their four other cousins, Lewis, Andre, Curtis and Michael got up to carry the coffin outside.

The rest followed the six boys and watched the boys place the coffin besides the already dug dirt.

Nehemiah kissed the coffin holding on to Cheri's pale hands and saying a few more words with Omar by his side.

After that they lowered the coffin and filled up the dirt back again together.

After the whole family stood there for a while muttering and saying a few more words they all drive towards Aunt Kristine's house who was Cheri's close cousin.

Nehemiah stood there with Precious staring at the gravestone they planted.

Aaliyah, Jasmine and Destiny went with the twins to their aunts house where a dinner would be held whilst Omar went his separate way not wanting to be close to anyone right now.

"Nehemiah." Precious says after standing there by his side after five long minutes.

"I just fail to understand why so much happened to her. She went from being abused to having three types of cancers Precious and now she's gone? It just ain't fair. I'm trying to stay strong for her but like how can I? So much is happening and it's not fair. It all hit once and it's not fair. She died and it just ain't fair Precious."

Precious defiantly knew what he was going through. With losing her father at the age of seven she understands what he's talking.

"I understand how you feel Nehemiah. She was just a mother to me as she was to you and it does hurt to lose someone who made a difference in you life but the good thing is she's at peace now. She obviously was trying to stay strong for too long and now she's finally resting. We have great memories to remember her from and that's good. She'll always be in our hearts baby, remember that."

Nehemiah sighs, pulling on his tie. " I really don't know what I'd do without you." Nehemiah says pulling Precious into a tight hold.

He didn't care what they were going through right now, he was glad that the girl he fell in love with six years ago is still her holding him down when he needs her the most.

"Thank you so much Precious."

"I'm always here no matter what we're going through." Precious admits as they broke the hug.

Once they said their last words they turned around to meet with the eyes of the devil.

Precious confused but angry held on to Gold's hands as horrible memories or rape and abuse began to flash before her eyes.

The same devilish smile he had when he would commit the horrible stuff he done was on his face right now.

"D-D-Dr--" Precious stuttered as tears blurred her vision.

"Lost for words baby?" Drey smirked walking over to where Cheri had just been placed.

Gold stared intently at the man he knew hurt his mother.

"Damn, she was such a beautiful lady man." Drey sighed making Gold's jaw clench. "She knew how to get down on it at the right times. She didn't protest like you did Precious she should've taught you some lessons. "