Chapter 45 (Epilouge)

Sam's Point Of View

I invited Harry in and bring him to my room to avoid the awkwardness. "What are you doing here?" I asked as he sat next to me on the bed. "I just thought that it would be nice to surprise my soon to be wife. So I flew here with the boys. And reserved a table at a fancy restaurant for two" He smile as he hold my hand. I smile at him and stood up. He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"What's wrong? " He asked. " Nothing. I want to get dressed. I don't want to go to a fancy restaurant like a dork" I joked and he giggled. Weird, I used to think that it was the cutest thing in the world but now it felt like, it's nothing. I shook my head. I grab my towel and head towards the bathroom. I stood under the warm water thinking of what Nash had said to me.

He loves me? After all most six years, he still loves me? And I don't know my feelings about him. I mean yes I still feel butterflies when he touches me. Even when he's around, I smile knowing he will be there. I known Nash for as long as I could remember. Even after he started to bully me, I still have a strong connection to him. And I can't explain why. "Sam? Are you done? We're gonna be late" Harry knocked on the door.

I snapped out of my mind and turn the knob off. I wrapped a towel around my body and wash my face. I walk out the bathroom and went to my dresser. "I'll wait downstairs." Harry smiles at me before closing the door. I put on some make up which includes, foundation, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick and some lip gloss. I put on a red short dress. It was short up to my middle thigh. It was a little tight but not too tight. It shows my curves perfectly.

I curled the ends of my hair and pull it to my left shoulder. I grab my black stilettos and put them on. I put on the necklace Nash gave and a diamond bracelet. Lastly, I put on my 'Marc Jacobs' perfume that I bought with the girls the other day. I look at my self in the mirror. "You are in love with Harry. Not Nash" I say to myself. I closed my eyes and sigh. "You can do this, Sam. You can do this" I whispered to myself before turning the knob and walk out my room and went downstairs.

I saw Harry and Nash talking and Nash had a smile face while Harry has relieved face on. I smile and walk up to Harry. "Zayum! You look hot in that dress" Taylor said. I chuckle and thank him. "Ready?" I asked Harry as I clutch in my purse and phone. I look over at Nash and show him my necklace. He smile and Harry hold my hand. "Ready. Let's go" He smile and I nod my head. I told Tessa to put the flowers in my luggage.

I walk out with Harry feeling something I never thought I would feel if I'm with him. I felt empty. I didn't feel any sparks anymore. I don't feel like I'm the happiest person alive. I just felt empty. I don't know why. "You okay?" He asked as he got into the drivers seat. "Yeah, just tired" I smile. "We can just go to my hotel" He said. "No, let's go have dinner. Besides, I still have to pack some things before we leave tomorrow." I said and he nod his head.

'You love Harry. You're getting married with him in two days. You have to do this. You love Harry!' I yelled at myself. We arrive to one of the fancy restaurants and I remember this place. It was a place where Nash brought me for my birthday. We had so many lovable memories here. No, stop remembering about Nash. Harry hold my hand and we walk pass the cameras, to the front door.

We safely got in and the hostess brought us to our table. Harry pulled a chair for me to seat. Then he sat in front of me. "You look beautiful" He said and I smile. "Thanks, you look dashing as always" I said. He ordered our food as I just sat there, not talking just smiling. I feel off tonight. Maybe because in front of me isn't Nash, but Harry.

"Umm, you okay? Are you not feeling well?" Harry asked. I look up at him and nod. "Yeah, I feel wonderful now that you're here" I smile as I hold his hand on the table. He smile back and then the food came. He ordered steak and for dessert her ordered a blueberry pie and vanilla ice cream.