Chapter 15

Nash POV

So I walked towards the living room and saw Yasmine sitting on the floor crying. I ran towards her.

"Hey hey calm down" I said petting her back. She hugged me.

"I dont know Nash. He just broke up with me and didnt even care. The first time I met him, he was different, he was nice he was caring he was just like you" she said while crying. I pull her in my arms and pet her head.

"Its okay its okay he doesnt deserve you" I said

"I need you Nash" She said

"Im here for you" I said

"Thanks" she said and just hugging me.

*next day*

Well basically Yasmine slept in my arms and I had to bring to her room and lie her on her bed. Sam told me to get out her room so she could open her scarf. She told me to sleep on the couch because it was getting late.

I woke up early and saw Sam in the kitchen making breakfast for us. I walk towards the kitchen counter and sit on the chair.

"Umm hey Sam sorry I mean Samantha" I started the conversation

"Hey, I never thought you would woke up early." she said. I laugh a little.

"What? You think boys dont wake up early?" I lifted my eyebrow. She gave me a laugh

"Well yeah most of my boyfriends woke up early. Even my boyfriend now" I was shocked. She has a boyfriend? Guess I was replaced.

"Umm hello? Nash?" she waved her hand infront of my face.

"Umm yeah. sorry I was thinking about something. Umm you have a boyfriend?" I asked. She laughed.

"I just said that to see you reaction. I dont have a boyfriend well I used to have one but it didnt last long" she said while cooking pancakes.

"Ouh I thought you were serious about having a boyfriend." I laughed.

"Can you wake up Yasmine but dont go in, she is not wearing her scarf. Just knocked on her door. I nodded, then towards her room. I knocked on the door and wait for her to come out.

"Yasmine? Hey wake up! Breakfast is almost ready" I hear a groan and and then she was already opening the door with a scarf on her head.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"About 9.30 in the morning" I said looking at my phone.

"Shoot! Im late!" she said

"Late for what?" I asked

"Late for an audition. The audition starts at 10.00 and Im late to get ready." she closed her door and then I hear her running towards a room. Then I hear the shower going on. I laugh a little bit and went back to the kitchen counter.

"She is getting ready for her audition"

"Oh yeah I will put her breakfast in a container." she said grabbing a comtainer from the top shelf. She slipped her foot and almost fall then I suddenly grabbed her. Our eyes connected and as I already guess it, her eyes sparkles. Even though her hair is now blonde and short, her hair still falls beautifully.

"Umm thanks" she said getting my hands of her waist

"Youre welcome" I said sitting back on my chair. Well that was embarrasing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this update if boring. Im sorry I havent update. I didnt get internet and my wifi wasnt working and I wasnt at home I went to another state and yeah I didnt get internet which sucks -_-". But now I have and here is the update Yeah!! Enjoy and dont forget to vote and comment ideas which I really need it.

bye Xoxo -Yasmin-