Chapter 30

Sam POV

It is date night and it is fancy. Ugh! I hate fancy dates dinners. You have to wear dresses and be polite while you eat. I hate it very much.

So I decided to wear (Like the picture) a navy blue strapless top, white mini skirt and a pair of blue heels.

I decided to put on some make up which are, foundation, blush, a smoky eye, a winged eyeliner, some mascara and some red lipstick. While I was getting ready I listen to the song, Red, by Taylor Swifty using my iPad. I sang along with the lyrics as it got to the chorus.

"Losing him was blue like I never known,
Missing him was dark grey all along,
forgetting him was like try to know somebody you never met, but loving him was red, re-e-ed, re-e-ed, re-e -ed, re-e-ed, loving him was red, re-e-ed, re-e-ed, re-e -ed, re-e-ed."

I sang the song until it ends. I felt like T Swift since I'm wearing a red lipstick. Then I suddenly remembered Nash. The lyrics were similar to my feelings about him. I suddenly stood frozen in the middle of my room. A tear slipped down my cheek. I quickly wiped it off. My make up will be ruined if I cry.

"Ready?" Harry suddenly spoke by my door. I startled. "Harry, you scared me" I said grabbing my purse and walk towards him. He laughed as he hold my hand and we walk hand-in-hand out from the flat.

"Come on, I know you're hungry. I got us a resevation at 'The Cut'" he said as he open the door car and let me inside. As he turned around and got into the drivers seat, he started the engine and our journey begins.

"So, how are you now?" Harry asked as his eyes are focused on the road. I look at him eventhough he's not looking at me. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"I mean how are you now about the Nash and Tessa thing?" he asked raising his eyebrow. I let out a sigh. "Im fine I guess. Its been a week I didnt call him or text him." I said shrugging.

"That's okay, Im here for you love" he said with his right hand holding mine and the other one on the steering.

"Thanks Harry, I appreciate it" I said smiling while looking at him.

After 20 minutes, Harry and I arrived at 'The Cut'. There was a lot of paparazzi here. Gosh, they just wont stop bothering other's people lives. Me and Harry went out of the car and walk through the crowd.

The camera flash's blinded our eyes, along the way. As we got inside the restaurant, the manager walk right up to us. "I'm really sorry, Mr, Styles"he said. I smiled at him. "It's fine, it's not your faulth" he said. "Where's our table?" he asked. "Right here, come on follow me" He said as he leads the way to our table.

As we sat down the manager told us that our waiter will come up soon. We thank him and he walked away.

"I'm sorry about just now" Harry said holding my hands. "It's not you faulth so don't apologize. It's okay" I smiled and he smiled back showing his dimples. I love his dimples so much, it brightens up my day.

As the waiter come and took our order I just kept looking at Harry, his green eyes are perfection. l just love the way his eyes shines. "What are you looking at?" he said looking at me. "You" I said and he chuckled.

"Stop you're making me nervous" he said looking back at the menu. "We'll have one roasted steak and mac and cheese also with two apple juice,please?" Harry said and the waiter nods. "Your order will be ready on fifteen minutes" he told us and he walk away.

"So, when's the tour?" I asked. "In two months maybe" he replied. "I can't wait for it" I said. He nod in agreement. "Me too" he said.

We chat about everything. Our personal lives, food, career everything.

-

It was perfect. The dinner was perfect.
Everything was perfect. Harry was treating me nicely and I just love it. We're now in the car driving home.

"Sam-I" he was about to say something when my phone rings. "Im sorry." I said and answer my phone.

"Hello?" I said. "Hello, Ms Crossfine." he said. It was a he. "Yeah. Who's there?" I asked. "Oh we're from a modelling company We want to ask you to be our model for our new magazine. Vogue" he said. "Oh My Gosh. Yeah I would love to" I said excitedly. "Okay Thank you. We will e-mail you the information." he said. "Yeah yeah thankss" I replied. "You're welcome. Bye have a nice day" he said. "Okay have a nice day too". he hung up and I squealed in excitement.

"Was that the modelling company that asled you to be their model for the new vogue magazine?" Harry ask. I stayed silence

"How do you know?" I ask looking at him. "You are one creepy boy Harry" I said in a British accent. "No I am not!" he protested. I laugh. "You should thank me. Because I told them about you" he said. I smile widely. "Yhank you!!!! You know how much I love Vogue" I said.

I sat on my knees and turn to him. "I love you" I said quietly. He suddenly stopped driving. My head hit the window. "Ouw?!"I said. "What did you said?" he ask. "I love you!" I said. "I love you too" he replied and smashed his lips on mine. I kiss back and place my hands behind his neck.

We pulled away and he continued driving. "Is your head okay?" he ask. I smiled and nod. "It's fine. But dont do that ever again" I warned him. He smiled sheepishly. "Okay" he said.

We went back to the flat. He sent me to my room. "Thanks for tonight" I said. "I have one question" he said. I nod. "Would you be my uhh" he paused. "Your girlfriend? I would love to" I said smiling. He smiled back and hug me.

We pull apart and I kiss him goodnight. "Goodnight" I said. "Goodnight" he replied and went to his room.

I got change into my pajamas and laid on my bed thinkung of what happened tonight. I scrolled through Twitter and one tweet caught my attention.

@bcnews : "Looks like Nash Grier, the most followed viner is going to marry a Vogue model, Tessa Adams. Their marriage will be held at England."

The tweet had a photo of Nash and what looks like Tessa walking together hand in hand. I think he move on. he really look happy. Suddenly a tear slipped down my cheek. I lock my phone and went to sleep

-

Sorry for the late update. I didnt realize it. I am going to put a new character. You guys will know who. Dont forfget to vote comment etc. Bye guys

xoxo✌ Yas