Chapter 33

Sam's POV

"Well, I don't actually know. But we both used to be best friend, but one day he just shut me out. Like completely ignoring me all the time. I was depressed, of course, everyone was making jokes of me, embarrassing me and of course calling names. But one wonderful day, I walk in the building and saw Nash and his gang standing near my locker. Then Nash push me in the locker, asking for money, I was so tired of their games, so I courage my self to push or maybe kicked him and he fell on the floor. But suddenly in Algebra class he told me to go to the gym. So I just go, he said that's he's sorry for bullying me and kissed me. I got to say he's a good kisser but at that time I just don't understand because he bullied me from middle school until we both were in high school. I rejected him but suddenly fell in love with him. I was always in love with him. He was my best friend. I guess, he was just too complicated to know his feelings." I tell her.

I felt a tear fell in my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and smiled widely.

"Wow, you really know him." She blurted out. I nod my head. " I've known him since diapers." I smiled. "But do you still love him?" she asked. I chuckled. "No, his just me ex/best friend. No more feelings to him. I'm happy with Harry now." I said.

"Um, Sam can I ask you a question?" she fidgeted.I nod my head, "Can you be my maid of honor?" she asked playing with her nails. "what?" i widened my eyes. "Please, don't let me go through this alone. I need your help. I really do. Plus, you know him better than I do" she beg. I let out a sigh and nod my head slowly. "Yes! Thank you very much." she hugged my by my shoulders.

I smiled weakly as I know that this would be a major trouble. I would be seeing Nash a lot and I will get confused with my feelings with Harry, and everything will be a big stupid mess, caused by my stupid decisions.

"Would you want me to send you home? " I asked. She shook her head and smiled. "No, it's okay" she said looking at me. She stood up and I walk her to the front door.

"I'll see you tomorrow? To talk about the wedding?" I asked as we both reached the front door. She nod her head and shook my hand. "I'll text you where we'll be meeting" she smiled. I nod my head and bid her good bye.

I closed the door and lay down on the sofa. I missed the guys. The house is so.... silent. No noise at all. I miss the boys so much. Luckily, I got a facetime call by Louis. I cheerly pick up.

"Hey guys! How's life without me?" I asked as three guys were infront of me in a telephone screen. It was only Louis, Niall and Liam. But no Harry.

"Oh awfully terrible, mate" Niall said rolling his eyes. I giggled and Louis laughed. "Where's Harry?" I asked and the guys stayed silent. Something's fishy.

"Guys, you don't have to hide anything. Tell me" I said Liam bite his lower lip and Niall ran his hand through his hair. "He's out for lunch with Kendall " Louis said slowly.

"Kendall Jenner?" I asked . The three of them nod their heads. I instantly hung up and place my phone on the soft harshly and grab a pillow and yelled in it.

As I finished yelling, I grabbed my phone angrily and open instagram. Wow(note the sarcasm) Kendall just posted a picture of her and Harry eating lunch at a fancy restaurant in Italy.

"What.The.Fuck?!!" I yelled. My voice filled the living room as I was only alone. How dare Harry go out with her when he knew I hated Kendall. I don't hate Kendall because of Harry, but she called me a slut in her interview with Ellen.

Ugh!! I hated her since then. Okay, calm down. I'll go there and suprise him. I walked into my room and packed some clothes and stuffs and walk outside. I took the taxi to the airport and buy a ticket to the next plane of Italy.