Chapter 19

A/N: In this chapter there will be a music video on Sam's new song. And taylor caniff is in it so this is just my imagination okay about Sam's new song called 'To be loved' . I know its not a real song but remember fanfiction. I will think of a singer that could be like Sam. If I got it Ill notify you guys•~•

*weeks later*

Nash POV

God its been weeks and Im still missing her. I gotta say things between me and Yasmine turn out great but whenever I come to her house Sam was away so it was kinda sad because I only come to her house to meet Sam. Damn Im using Yasmine to get to Sam. God how could this happen?

Taylor POV

"Taylor!" Sam yelled. "What?" I asked getting her annoyed. "You ate my pizza!" she said and running towards me. She got up to my back and now Im carrying her on my back. "Hey!" I said and she laughed. She got of me and hugged me from the back. "Im lucky I meet you again and thanks for being in my music video" she said still hugging me from the back. I turned around and pulled her in my arms. "Im the one who is lucky to meet you" she laughed. I lean in so does she, I started to kiss her and she kissed back. But then she pulled away and pushed me. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "Nothing" she said crossing her arms on her chest.

"Come on, let me introduce you to the director" she said smiling and I followed her to the studio. She told me to wait by the door and she went to talk to the director. He nodded and sometimes she would point at me. After 5 minutes talking Sam called me to meet the director. "Im Mr. Benson. Its nice to meet you Taylor" the director said and reaching for my hand. "Its nice to meet you too" I said and shook his hand. "Okay Sam tell him what this music video all about" He said and Sam nodded.

"Well in this music video I will be the girl and you would be the guy. We are dating and then we got in a big fight causing me to run away after months youve found me and we started to fall in love again" she explained. "Wow okay" I said, and the director told me and Sam to get change and there's a lady and she told us our rooms and we got change.

Sam's POV

Actually Im a but nervous about my music video. Cause there will be kissing and cuddling in it and it would be awkward to do it with Taylor. I mean Taylor is attractive and a great kisser/cuddler but what about Nash? Wait why would I care about him, Im the one who broke his heart but ummm I guess Im actually heartbroken as well. But things just have to move on.

So I got changed for my first scene which is the cuddling part on the bed and I was wearing only a loose shirt and of course they told me to wear white undergarments. It was kinda sexy because the shirt was almost see through but I dont care much. The stylist curled the ends on my hair and just applied some makeup on me which was : foundation, concealer, lip gloss. They said that I should look natural.

"Five min left!" the lady shouted and me and taylor are now on the bed. Taylor was only wearing jeans and when I first got out of my room he was looking at me which make me feel really2 weird. We lay on the bed and I placed my head on top of his chest and the cameraman started recording and the song was playing. We were only on the bed cuddling, laughing, kissing until the director told us to stop. He told us to changed for the picnic scene. I got changed and I am wearing:

High waisted blue shorts

A crop top white t shirt that says 'I love you' on it.

White converse

They did my hair like before and applied makeup which was:

Winged eyeliner

Waterproof mascara

Red lipstick

We got on to set and there was a beautiful blanket on the side if a hill, and under a tree and there was a picnic basket on it. Me and Taylor sat on it well basically I sat on Taylor's lap and we were just eating snacks and playing as the camera rolled and the song played. "Okay thats it for today we will continue tomorrow for scene three and four." the director said.

"Finally" I said and getting up from the blanket and started walking towards my room to get changed but then Taylor hold my wrist. I turned around. "What?" I asked. "Can we hang out?" he asked. "What? Now?" I asked and he nodded. "Come on you look good in those shorts" he said biting his lower lips. I blushed and he laugh. "Come on" he said and I nodded.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as he was driving. "To a party at my friend's house" he said and I nodded. So he pulled over infront of the house and there was music playing loudly and lights everywhere. "Are you ready?" he asked and I nodded. He opened the door for me and he walked with me with his hand on my waist it was kinda weird but I just leave it. We walked into the house and I could smell the alchohol. I also could hear the loud music and people grinding on the dance floor.

"Do you want to get somethin to drink?!" Taylor yelled since the music was too loud. I nodded and he pulled me to a table that has snacks and beverages on it. He poured me a glass of something and gave it to me. I smelled and I know it was alchohol.

I didnt want to get wasted but I havent drink this in months so why not? I took a sip and it was really bad but I didnt care I drink the whole glass and my head was dizzy. I pulled Taylor to the dance floor and he kinda get wasted too and we were dancing until I saw Nash walking towards us. He pulled my arm and took me to a room.

"Hey!!" I said half wasted. "Why are you with Taylor?!" he yelled. "I could be with anyone I want" I said drinking my alchohol and now Im really wasted.

" God damnit Sam youre wasted" Nash said taking my glass out of my hand and throw it onto the floor. "Come on have fun" I said and getting closer to him.

Nash's POV

"Come on have fun" Sam said getting closer. Oh no! She is now really wasted. She put her right hand on my neck and her left hand on my waist. "Lets go have fun" she said pushing me out of the room and towards a wall. She kissed my neck and it felt awesome. Wait this is not right. She is well wasted. I cant do this to her. "Sam youre wasted" I said.
"Yeah I am" she said. I pushed her and she stumbled back.

"Hey!" Taylor yelled. "Dont push my girlfriend!" he yelled again. What?! Since when did Sam and Taylor hook up?! Arhg!! I dont give a shit! "Whatever dude" I said and walked away went to sit on the couch. I didnt have the mood to party. I saw Taylor and Sam making out and Taylor brought her to a room and Sam had a smirk on her face. I hoped Taylor fucked her well until she died. I rolled my eyes and I decided to just stay on my phone until Cam finish partying.

-------

A/N: Long chapter guysss. Sorry for the wait. I love you guys so much. Dont forget to comment, vote etc. Oh and yeah give me suggestion of what singer could be like Sam cause Im blank right now so yeah. Also give me a ship name Okay? Tell me which one do you like? Taylor with Sam / Nash With Sam? Give me ship names of both.

xoxo ✌-Yasmin-