Chapter 3

Sam POV

"Because I love you okay!"

I was shocked. After all these years he still loves me? But why did he bullied me?? When I was kicked in the stomach he never does anything but watched.

"If you loved me, why would you bullied me?? Kicking me, punching me, pushing me and just call me names??" I ask as I felt a tear rolled down my cheecks

"I was told to by Justin. He told me to do that or else "

"Or else you will lose your popularity??" I cut him. He nodded and was just looking at the ground. Luckly Hayes was in his room upstairs with Skylynn. Or else he would listen to this.

"Nash if you really liked me you would not gonna do this, you love your popularity more than me. And it really hurts me!" I yelled and saw Hayes at the stairs, with a shocked face. He realizes I was looking at him so he ran upstairs.

"Im realy sorry Sam, I really love you, Will you ever forgive me?" He ask with a begging tone

"I dont know" thats all that came out of my mouth.

"I would do anything Sam" he said as a tear was falling down his cheecks

"Change your atitude" Then i just walked out the door and ran to my housed to my bedroom.

Nash POV

I saw her running to her house by the window. I sighed and felt like crying. Then Skylynn just come whule rubbing her eyes.

"Nash why are you and Sammy fighting??" she ask

"Umm we were not. We were making vines Skylynn. Now go to bed booger before mom comes home. Its already past your bedtime." I pick her up and brought her to her room and tuck her in.

I go to my room and saw Hayes at his bed.

"Seriously Nash, why would you bullied her?" he ask as I was sitting next to him.

"I was told to okay"

"If you loved her, you would not do this. I know you were told to bullied her but just think, if didnt do this she maybe would forgive you."

"You have a point but I dont know what to do now."

"Why dont you stop bully her and say sorry in public"

"I'll try" then I just went to my bed and sleep.

-

I went to school and saw Sam at her locker. I walk up to her.

"Sam Im sorry about last night" I saw as I held her hand. Her face was shocked.

"Umm what are you doing??" she pull her hand from my hand and just closed her locker.

"Sam please!" I started to raised my voice and people were staring at us and whispered.

"Nash stop people are looking" she said as she was looking left and right.

"Please. Im begging. I love you"

"Okay I forgive you. But just dont this anymore. People are looking." she smiled

"Thanks" and smashed my lips on hers. She was kissing me back. Then she took a step back and broke the kiss.

"Why?" I held her hand

"People are staring at us." she look at her feet and her cheecks are red.

I smile and hold her chin pushing it up to my face.

"I am late for creative writting. Bye!" she waved her hand.

"Bye" I smile.

- SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL -

Sam POV

I glad school was over. I walked out of the school building and start walking home alone because my car broke down and my twin was with her plastic friends. This evening I have a band practice. While I was wondering my own business I feel someone grabbing my waist. I turn and see Nash with a grin on his face.

"Hey babe!" he said kissing my cheecks.

"Hey" we walk as my hand was is his.

"I need to ask you something" he said as he look at me in the eyes.

"Mhmm" I smiled

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he is on his knee.

"Well, you bullied me everyday. And just watched me being bullied" I said.

"Ouh I shouldnt ask that" as he stand up.

"I was not finish silly." I chuckled " Eventhough you did that. But Yes I will be your girlfriend" and smiled

"Yess I love you Sam!" he yelled and start jumping up and down. I laugh and look at my watch.

"Shit! Im late!!" I started running. I was late for my band practice. Nash started pulling my wrist.

"Late for what??" he ask

"Umm late for shopping with my mom" I didnt want hin to know I was in a punk rock band.

"Ouh okay bye" he kiss me in rhe cheecks

"Bye" I started running again to Jenn's house. Thats is the only place we can practice because she was only living with his brother.

-

"Sorry guys!!" I said and started to sit at my drum set.

"Yeah yeah come on lets practice. There is only one week left until the competition" Said Jace.

"Okay in a one a two One two three!" Jake said.

We played English Love Affair by 5SOS before playing our song, Blow Me Up.

We finished our practice two hours later.

"Damn TheFiveSomes are going to win!" said Lindsay

"I wish" Jenn said rolling her eyes with a smile.

"We gotta get going our mom are calling us now" said Jake. Jake and Jace are twins and they are alike because they both had the same passion for music. In the other half me and Sarah were the other way around.

"Me too!" I said. Then after a few minutes I walked home

-

As I arrive home I run upstairs, took a bath. Eat some leftover dinner and went to sleep.