Chapter 18

Nash's POV

*the next morning*

I woke up like at 9 am so I took a shower. I somehow still at Cam's house and it is raining heavily today so I think maybe me and Cam could be couch potatoes today. I went to Cam's kitchen and he was there eating cereal. "Good morning dude" Cam said. "Good morning" I replied. "Are you okay?" he asked as I was getting my cereal ready. I just nodded then I got a message from an unknown number:
Nash I think we should meet up.  I know today is raining like crazy but this thing have to be settled ASAP so I think maybe we could meet infront of Starbucks at 10.15a.m.? 
p/s: I got your number from Yasmine. -Sam-

I replied 'okay'and locked my phone. Then, a tear suddenly slide down my cheeck. Cam was petting my back and said "Its okay" I only nodded. "Look Cam now its like 9.26a.m. right so, I have to go to starbucks to have a latte" I said awkwardly. "What?" he asked. "Yeah Umm I have to to umm drink latte at starbucks" I said while running my hands through my hair. "Whatever dude" he said shaking his head and went to the sink and place his bowl in it.
I ran up the stairs and get change. I eat some strawberries and get into my car. I texted Cam: Dude Im going to starbucks. Want somethin?  And he replied : Nahh Im good. Well okay then.

I started the engine and started driving to the starbucks. I parked my car and grab an umbrella at the back of my seat and went out of my car. I open my umbrella and started to walk towards starbucks.
It is now 10.03 so I guess I should buy some drinks for me and Sam. So I went to buy two capuccino frappe because she  just love it. I waited outside and after 10 minutes she came.

"Umm hi" she said shyly. " Hi, um here I bought you capuccino frappe because I know you love  capuccino frappe so much." I said and handed her drink, she smiled. "You remembered" she said. "How could I forget?" I said and she laughed. Oh god how much I miss her laugh. "Let go get in before we get soaking wet from this rain." she said and I nodded. I closed my umbrella and put it outside the starbucks.

We took a sit that is a little bit hidden so people wont hear what we're saying.

"So umm Im sorry about yesterday" she said "I know I said that we should never meet again but I have to tell you something" she adds
"What is it?" I said sipping my drink.
"Umm well I regained my memory" she said quietly.  "What? Really? Thank God" I said excitedly. 
"Yeah and I remember about our love, our relationship and everything even the part where you umm" she said "What? what part?" I asked curiously. "The part where you bullied me" she said almost mumbling. "Im sorry about that it was four years ago. I've changed" I said holding her hand. She smiled. "Its okay" she said "I need to make things the way they should be" she adds. What? What does she mean?

"What do you mean?" I asked and she sighed. "I think we both should move on" she said and now I started to cry. "Im sorry but the thing between us is gone. I dont love you anymore" she said taking her hand out of my hand. "Im sorry, but you have to accept it. You got Yasmine and I got Max and we should-" she pause and turn her head to a boy who was kissing with another girl and I saw a tear streaming down her cheeck.
She stood up and went to the couple. I followed her. "Max?" she said and the boy was shocked. "Sam I could explained this" he said. "Um Im sorry but who is her babe?" the girl asked. "Lacy, stay out of this okay" Max said. "Babe? Max seriously? You cheated?" Sam said crying. "Hey who are you?" Lacy said. "Lacy stay out of this" Max said. She pulled Lacy but Lacy stepped front.

"No! I want to know who's this bitch!" She said kinda loud.

Sam's POV

"No! I want to know who's this bitch!" Lacy kinda loud. "What did you call me?" I said pushing her shoulder. She pushed me back. "Bitch!" She said. People were starting to stare but I didnt care. "You whore!" I shouted and started to puch her face. She tried to slap me but Nash stopped her. He slap Lacy's face and Max punch him in the jaw and I kicked his crotch and the waiter told us to get out.bMax fell to the ground amd Lacy was running away leaving Max. "Leave!" The waiter yelled. "This is over Max!" I shouted and grab Nash's arm and walked out into the streets and ne and Nash are now soaking wet because of the rain.

I started crying. Nash pulled into his arms. "There there hes not right for you" he said petting my back. I pushed him and he was shocked. "Im sorry but we should not be together" I said . "After all I did?!" he yelled. "Im sorry! I can't!!" I yelled and now all my clothes are wet. "I have to go bye! Never call me again!!" I walk towards my car crying not because of Max but because it actually hurts when you leave the love of your life in the rain. "Sam!!" Nash yelled I turn around. "What?!" I asked loudly since the sound of the rain loud. "One final last kiss?!" he asked. I run towards him and crashed my lips onto his. I felt the sparks like our first kiss. I pulled away. "BYE NASH" I said and he gave me a hug. "Bye Sam" he whispered into my ears.  I walked towards my car and started driving. I am crying really hard. I cant live like this I love him!

----------

A/N: Hey guys! So in this chapter there is a lot of drama! So okay dont forget to comment, vote etc. I love you guys!

XOXO ✌-Yasmin-