Chapter 11

Sam's POV

The 5SOS members brought me to the airport to day. Now Im in the plane looking through the plane's window. Good, now I have to wait a few hours to see my boyfriend, I doze off since I have nothing to do.

I was awake when I heard people were screaming. The plane was shaking really hard, people were quickly wearing their seatbelts. I followed them.

I look through the window and saw that we were inches above the water. My heart were pounding loudly. I was beyond scared. After a few seconds we were already under the water. My head hit the window hard then it was all black.

Nash POV

Its have been like five hours now and she is still not here. Even the other planes have arrive. Why is her plane late? The guys are really missing her. Suddenly the security came towars us with a disapointed face.

"Im sorry to say this but the plane crashed in the middle of the see two hours ago, and not even one person we can save. We just got this news" He said. I felt like my knees cant hold my body anymore. I felt like following Sam. What will I do now? My girlfriend just died.

"What?!" The guys said. I didnt said anything and fell on my knees then cry.

"No no no no!" Carter said.
"She cant die!" Cam yelled.
"Oh my god" Jack J and Jack G said while holding their face. We all bawled our eyes. We went back to the hotel. We all were staying in her hotel room. I just cant believe that she was dead and the worst thing is I cant see her for the last time becuase the plane was in the middle of a deep sea and they cant search for the bodies cause the bodies were already sinking deeply in the waters. There will be no funeral for her. Lonely thats what I feel. I was just to take her to meet my grandparents. She was also dying to see my grandparents. But now she didnt had the chance to meet them. This is really frustrating. Now, my dates, kisses, hugs, playing, teasing with Sam will just be memories in my heart. No one could replace her. She was my first love. I regret for bullying her, kicking her, punching her when highschool.

"Guys I cant do this anymore" I said with some tears going down my cheecks.

"Nash be strong" Cam said
"This is difficult" Jack G said
"I dont know how can this happen" Carter said
"She was the love of my life. I cant lose now. I dont know what I cano know" I said crying. My phone buzzed to show that there a tweet notification from Matt, it said:

"We have something to tell, Our friend Samantha Crossfine is no longer alive. We all are now so depressed. Our only girl friend who is really fun and amazing just go. Im really sorry for Nash for his lost."

"Thanks Matt" I said looking his face.

"Its okay mate"he said petting my back.

--

We all are now at LA. The magcon had to be cancel because of the lost. I told my family, I even told Skylynn she was crying and hugging the teddy bear Sam gave her. Eveyone was sad and crying. I cant hold it anymore.

-FOUR YEARS LATER-

Im 21 now. I got in, in a university in New York. This is my first day here. Im so excited. All of the magcon boys are still in touched but quit magcon to study. Now is eight in the morning and I am searching for my class.

"Umm hi!" A girl that is just the height of my shoulder said to me with a big smile on her face. She had a scarf wrapping her head and she didnt wear anything that is tight. She was wearing a long skirt, loose long sleeve t-shirt and a pair of heels but not high heels just regular heels. She was pretty.

"Uhh hi Im Nash" I said.

"Im Yasmine and Im sure you are searching your class right?" she said while lifting her eyebrow.

"Uhh yeah actually" I laugh a little. she is really attractive but I cant see her hair.

"What course are you in?" she ask
"umm Art" I said because that what I choose.

"Oh me too! I was going to our class so come on you can seat next to me" she said.

"Ouh okay" I said with a smile.

"Umm I wanted to ask you something. Can I?" I said because I was curious about the scarf on her head.

"Sure!" She said with a smile

"Why are you wrapping your hair with a scarf?" I said holding the scarf.

"Ouh well its what my religion told me" she exclaimed.

"It looks nice" I said

"Thank you. Can I have your number?" She said grabbing her phone from her little bag.

"Sure" I said also grabbing my phone from my pocket. We exchanged numbers and went to class.

-------+-------+--------+--------+-------+-------+

Hey guys!!! 900+ readers oh my god!! Thanks guys for the support!! I love you guys so much but hey New update!! Hope you guys wont kill me cause I made Sam died. But Nash met a new person!! Will Nash fall for her? Maybe or maybe not! Just wait for the new update. Love you guys

XOXO✌