Chapter 32

*3 months later*
*date: 16 October 2015"

Sam POV

I woke up and the flat was empty. The boys were on tour. I would have go but I have work. I have a photo shoot with my 'Partner'. The Vogue magazine photoshoot was great. Tessa was actually nice. But now we both were offered the same contract for 'Chanel'.

I brewed some coffee and went into my room to get ready. I got into my Prada pink dress and wore some make up. I finish up with wearing a pair of baby pink high heels from Chanel. I just curl the ends of my hair and I was done.

I drank some coffee. I grab my handbag and my keys. I walk out the flat and locked the door. I walk down the stairs. I got into my car. Well technically Harry's car. I grab my phone and started to dial Tessa's number.

I plug in my earphone and started driving. What? I cant use my phone during driving right?

After the second ring Tessa pick up and greeted me. "Good Morning!" she said. I smiled and greeted her back. " Good morning!" I said.

"Where are you now?" she asked. "I'm on my way" I said. "I can't believe Im in England." she said full with excitements. I giggled while shooking my head.

"Okay I'm almost there. I should hung up" I said. "Yeah okay, bye" She said and hung up. I search for an empty parking space.

I finally found one and park Harry's car. I wore some black sunglasses and grab all my things. After locking the car I walk up to the building.

I went into the room and saw Tess sitting there with Nash. Oh god. I turn around to walk out but Tessa already saw me. Fuck! I cursed myself. I turb back aroumd to see Tessa standing up.

"Hey!" Tessa said and stood up to hug me. I hug her back and she looked beautiful. Her hair was long down to her chest and it was ombre.Shwe was wearing a crop top and a pair of skinny jeans. A pair of high heels was matched with the oufit.

"Hey!" I said letting go. "You look beutiful. Your hair is a bit longer now. It's on you shoulder. And you got in shape." she compliment me. I thank her and placed my stuffs.on the table ignoring Nash who was staring at my body.

"What? You look even more beautiful" I said sitting next to her. She sat between me and Nash. "You remember Nash, right?" she said.

He pull his hand out and I shook it. "Why would I forget" I said letting go of his hand and had my attention back to Tessa. "So why is he here?" I ask pointing to Nash.

"He need some company since we both came here. " she smiled taking his hand and placed it on her knee. Nash scrunch his nose in disgust and pull his hand out of her hand.

I was shocked to see that. "Im going out" he said standing up leaving the two of us. "Are you guys fighting?" I asked.

"Ughh, no. It's just. He doesn't want to marry me." she said sighing. "Oh. why?" I asked. "I don't know. I have tried my best but he just won't budge" she said. I grab her hand. "Trust me after the marriage, he will" I said. I stood up. "Now let's get the photoshoot done" I said and she happily stood up as well.

-

After hours and hours of taking photos, changing clothes, wiping of make up and put on some new make up, the photoshoot is finally over. I changed into my clothes and walk towards Tessa's room.

I was about to knock the door when I hear Tessa and Nash fighting. "Accept the fact Nash! You're friendzoned!! She will never ever loved you again!" Tessa yelled.

"I don't care! I will never ever marry you, you just want fame!" Nash yelled.
"If I wanted fame, I married Justin Bieber, bitch!" she yelled. "But because of all this shit that OUR moms arranged, I have to just go with it" she said sitting down.

"You-you" Nash hesitantly talked. "You're a bitch" Nash said. "I don't care, I'm not the one who is being friendzoned" she said sarcastically. Suddenly I heard a crash. I walked in to see the lamp shattered om the carpet and Tess holding her face in pain.

Nash just slapped her. "What the hell Nash?!" I yelled. They turned to me and Tessa started crying. "How could you Nash?!" Tessa yelled. "Sam it isn't the way it looks like" Nash said.

"Shut the fuck up. You hit her just like what you did to me!" I yelled, helping Tessa up. She stood up and cry on my chest. She grabbed her things and we walked out of the room. I turned aroun to see Nash's eyes full with guilt.

We walked over to harry's car amd got in. After starting the engine, I drive towards me and the boys' flat.

Tessa was still crying. As we got there, we both got out and she sat on the couch in the living room. "Tessa, it's okay. I felt much worse than yours." I say trying to calm her down.

"Thank you Sam" she said wiping her tears. "It's just, I tried my best to make him fall for me but everything I do is just making him hating me more" she complains. I giggled a bit and she look at me confusedly.

"Why are you laughing?" she ask. I held her knee. "Tessa, I was much worse. He used to bullied me in Highschool" I say. "But how did you guys date?" she asked. "Welll"