Chapter 5

She widened her eyes. Then sighed heavily.

"Im sorry. I just dont  want you to be hurted" she said with a tear rolling down her cheeks

"Mom you dont have to worry, I can take care of myself. Im 17 not 13 mom. Let me do what I want to do with my life." I hugged her.

"I know but its just I dont trust taht Nash boy" she said. I pulled us apart and step away.

"What?? Wait did you just said you dont trust Nash??" I said making a confused face.

"Yeah becau-" I cut her off

"Because what?? Because hes famous?? Mom this is my first boyfriend and you already dont trust him?? How bout Sarah who changes boyfriend everyweek???"I said in an angry tone.

"Wait she changes boyfriend everyweek??!!" she shouted

"Yep she even had sex with all of them" I smirked at her. She looked upset.

"Mom Im sorry" She pouted

"No no no no no!" my mom yelled

"I dont want to lose you guys!!" she yelled

"But you dont have to stop us from doing what we want too!!" I yelled

"Oh god Sam!!!" Sarah hold my wrist

"What?!? Its true! Right Sarah!? You always dont let us do want we want to! We want to skate you said no we want to sing you said no!!! So wjat should we do with our future?!?! You have to let us be!!!"I shouted and pulled my wrist from Sarah's hand. My mom slapped in my face then I dropped on the floor.

"Pack your things and get out!!" She  yelled

"Im glad youre kicking me out!! You just a pain in the ass!!" I yelled and packed my clothes and my belongings and ran to the park. I sit there and bawled my eyes with my head on my knees. I didnt have a place to stay so I called Jenn. After the second ring she answered.

Jenn: Whats up? Hey why are you crying?

me: Jenn can I stay at your place? My mom kicked me out

Jenn: What?! Umm sure Ill have my brother to set a room for you

me: Thanks Jenn youre my bestfriend

Jenn: Your welcome. Hey where are you?

me: At the park

Jenn: let me get you

me: okay

--End Call--

----------------**--------------**-------------**--------

Hi guys!! Im updating twice today and tommorow!! Thanks for reading!! vote and comment on my stories!! I still need names okay for the girlfriends so please comment names or just put your name~ Love you alls~