Chapter 9

Nash POV

"Dont talk just watched the sky" Sam said with some tears falling down her cheecks.

"Hey its okay just dont think about it" I said wiping the tears. She smiled and lay on top of me. She just cried and I never seen her cried before. It was just us at the park alone.

"Hey lets get back to the hotel" I said petting her head. She nodded and I stood.

-

I woke up and see Sam infront of the bathroom door wearing her shorts. We have to meet all the fans today. Since it is our first day of magcon.

"Hurry up douche bag we're gonna be late" she said and throwing me a pillow.

"Yeah yeah Im lazy okay" I said making a tired face.

"Well your face looks like you smoked stupid just like Sarah" She said laughing.

"Well Im sorry Im not messed up like your family" I said laughing. She stopped laughing and sit on the bed crying.

"Hey Im sorry I said that I didnt mean it" I said holding her shoulder.

"What?! What did you said?! You said you didnt mean to call my family messed up?! Well, you know what by the way youre talking it looks like you mean every single word you said!" she said pushing my hand away and walk to the door but paused.

"This doesnt mean we are over" she said and just walk away. I have to admitted that I was grateful that she didnt want to end our relationship but I really regret for saying her family was messed up. I have to apologize. So we went to magcon and there was Q&A and one of tge aundience ask "Do Nash and Sam are together? I saw their photos on instagram and their tweets" the mic was pass to Sam so do me. I get to her and kiss her cheecks. She stared at me for a sec and turn to the audience back.

"Well dont you see that? Well yes we are a couple" she said with a laugh at the end. The audience were screaming. But one of them ask us again.

"Nash, why did you pick her? Well I dont meant to.be rude but look at her black hair with neon blue stripe hair. She looks like a slutty bitch in an asshole punk band." she said it. I was about to respond but Sam said first.

"Oh well I am really sorry for you. Well I wanna ask you? Are you refering to yourself? Because all that slutty thrash talking I think was about you." she said and smirk at her. "Fuck you!" the girl yelled and the security had to take her out.

---

sorry guys short chapter. But I will update again so please2 vote and comment for the girlfriend's names. Thanks for reading love you guys!!