Chapter 39

Sam Pov

We walked in and the tattoo artist greeted Harry and me. "What tattoo are you guys gonna get?" he asked. "How about we both get a 'I never let you go' sentence on our arms?" Harry asked. I nod my head.

"Can you get a 'Mr.' on your right pinkie finger and I get a 'Mrs.' on my left?" I asked and he nod.

We tell the Tattoo artist and we both got ready.

-

We finished and the tattoos look great. I love it.

*Skip to the party*

I wore my pink long sleeveless dress, earings, my pearl necklace and the necklace that Nash bought, I neatly place it in ny luggage. I matched the dress with a white stiletto and a white marble clutch. I put my hair in a bun and pull some hair to fall on my ears.

I did some make up and soon I was done. I slept at Harry's hotel last night since I gave the guys my hotel room. Harry walk to me and hug me by my waist.

He place his head on my shoulder amd kiss my lips. For some reason, I didn't feel any sparks.

I ignored it and we both walk down the lobby and got into the car. The party was held in a place that I don't know. As we walk in paps, were taking pictures of us and Harry even kiss my cheek.

We were stop by some interviewers to answer some questions. "Are you guys doing great?" "Sam, are you still friends with Nash?" "Seems like you guys got tattoos together" and a lot more.

"Harry why were you kissing with Taylor last week?" that question stopped my track and got me to turn to the interviewer. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked.

"Harry Styles was seen to.be kissing Taylor Swift a few days ago." he said. I furrowed my eyebrows and turn to Harry. His cheeks were red and he is trying to pull me away from the interviewer.

"Come on, let's go" he said. I saw the chain necklace Taylor used to give to Harry. "What is this?" I asked. I pull the necklace causing it to break free from his neck.

"Taylor Swift's" I read the sentence that was on the chain. I shove it to his chest and push him away from me. I walk towards Niall.

"Is Harry been hanging out with Taylor?" I asked. "Yeah last week. But I don't know what they were doing" Niall said. I hug Niall and he was dumbfounded but hug back.

"Why? What's wrong?" he ask as I let go. I didnt shed any tears. "I caught him wearing the chain necklace Taylor give him" I said. "He said he already threw it away" Louis interrupted.

"Oh, maybe it's just nothing" Niall smile. I nod my head and they lead me to the seats. I sat in the boys' table with some of their girlfriends. Niall sat next to my left and Harry suddenly appeared and sat to my right.

"I'm sorry. I didn't kiss her" Harry pull me into a hug. I was about to push him when I saw my arm tattoo. "I never let you go" I smile and hug him back.

"It's okay. I believe you" I nod my head. "Thanks baby" he said. "You're welcome" I smile.

Everyone was having fun. I started to dance with Niall when I spotted the guys. I mean Nash and his friends. "Niall, I wanna go meet my friends" I pointed at them and he nod.

"Yeah okay" he said and I walk towards the guys. They saw me and ran to me as I hug each one of them. I hug Nash the last.

"We miss you so much!" Taylor Caniff said. "I miss you guys too. How's the hotel?" I asked. They nod their heads meaning it's good.

"So I've talk to Harry, about my wedding day and he said that he wanted to do it in Los Angeles. Since he still in tour till January next year. I was guessing if you guys want to company me at a beach house that I rent there. Who wants to join?" I smirked.

"Hell yeah. We all are" Matt said and everyone nod. Great! "So when will you gonna go there?" Cam asked. "Oh umm, the end of December I guess. Me and Harry had decided to get married on his birthday in a wonderful park." I announced and they all congratulated me.

"Woah, isn't it on first of February?" Jack J asked. I nod my head. "Well, I'm getting married on first of February, next year. In LA" Nash said and I hug him. "Oh my god, guess you guys can't come" I pout.

"Nah, we'll come. Half of us will be at Nash's wedding and half of us wikl be at your wedding" Carter said.

"Okay so, me, Taylor, Shawn and Matt will go to yohr wedding and Cam, Jack J, Jack G and Aaron will go to Nash's" Cater said. "Wow you gusy already plan it out?" I asked. They nod their heads and we laughed together.

-

Heyyo!! I'm writing a new book, called My Faith. It's a Taylor Caniff's fanfiction. I will published it when I'm done writing this book. Plus, I'm gonna end this book in chapter 45. Sorry but this book is ending soon. Don't forget to vote, comment and share

xoxo<3 Yasmin