Chapter 40

*Mature Content*
*Do not read if you're uncomfortable with sexual activities*

Sam's POV

I walk away from the boys when a slow dance song came. Suddenly I felt arms snaking around my waist. I turn around to see Harry grinning. I place my hands behind his neck playing with his curls as he place his hands on my hips.

We move to the rhythm of the slow song. I smile as Harry connected our foreheads as he lean down. I smile and kiss his nose.

He place his lips, softly on mine and then again, I didn't feel any sparks. Why can't I feel butterflies in my stomach? What's wrong with me? I pull away and he let me go. "What's wrong? " he asked.

"Nothing" I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck as he does the same to my waist. He started to kiss my neck and I moan.

"Harry, we're in public" I warned. He groans and let go of me. He take my hand and pull me outside to the car. "Let's take this back to the hotel" he smirked.

As he closed the door. Harry pin me up on the wall attacking my neck and jawline. I moan his name as he got to my sweet spot and started to suck it.

He brings my legs up and I wrapped my legs around his lips and my hands found it ways to his hair tugging on it.

Harry bring to the beg laying my back on it. He took his jacket and shirt of as I pull out of the dress.
I was already in my black lace undergarments as he was still in his pants. He took his shoe off and I threw my heels to the side.

He got ontop of me and kiss me with full lust. I unbuttoned his pants amd pull it down leaving us in our underwears.

His hand got to my back as it unclasped my bra and throwing it away. He started to suck on it as I moan his name. I pull his fave to mine and kiss him. I push him to the bed so I was on top of him. I suck on his jawline making him moaned.

I pull away and took of my panties as he took of his boxers. Now, we both were completely naked. I closed the lights and got back on top of him.

I kiss his lips as he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly open my mouth as he glided his tounge in, exploring every inch of my mouth as I kept moaning.

He push me off so he was on top of me and his hand travelled down my stomach to my sex and cup it. I moan as ge started to rub my bud and pull him in to another make out session.

"I need you now" he demand as he got off to take a condom. He tore the packaging off and slid the rubber on his length.

He got back on top of me as I he position himself at my entrance. He look deep into my eyes and I nod. He started to go in, deep and I arched my back.

I dug my nails in to his back as his thrusts were deep and fast. I start to move with his rhythm as I kept moaning and screaming his name.

I kept going until I felt a knot in my stomach. "Harry, I'm coming" I moaned. "Me too. On three" he said. "One" "Two" "Fuck, three!" I yelled released my juices all over him.

He got up threw away the condom and cleaned us. He lay next to me and I snuggle into his chest. I smile as he whispers "Goodnight, Mrs. Styles"

I woke up in Harry's shirt and undergarments. He was no where in bed. I look around to see Louis, Niall and Liam talking until they saw me.

"Damn, you guys were loud last night" Louis said and I threw him a pillow. "Get up! You're going home today" Liam said pulling the covers off of me. I'm glad Harry already cover me.

"Where's Harry?" I rubbed my eyes. "Went out to buy breakfast. Now get up, clean yourself and pack your things! You're going home today " Louis said oulling me out of bed.

Niall pick me up and place me in the bathroom counter and give me my clean undergarments, a sweater and jeans. I locked the door as I strip out of my clothes and started to take a shower.

-

Harry sent me to the airport today and I walk towards my friends. "Guys I can't believe this" Matt said. "Yeap, you guys are getting married before us" Shawn pouted. I giggled a bit and hug him. "Aww, you'll find the right girl" I said and he smile.

Our flight came and we all walk through the gate.

I am now alone in the flat dling nothing. I decided to call Sarah hoping she wants to chat. "Hey, sis!" I cheered. "Hey. How's life there?" she asked. "It's been great. Um hey, the wedding is on Harry's birthday" I said.

"Okay. Have you search the dress? Since it's now December that means you habe two months to settle things down" she said.

"Um not yet but Harry's sister, Gemma, wants to help me. She's also one of the bridesmaids." I said. "Good" she said. "So how about the forest? You got the place, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I got the place and should I invite some of your friends here? Jenn? Chloe? Yasmine?" she asked. "Oh yes, of course. I will deliver the wedding invitations, maybe next month" I smile.

"Okay, I have to go, my case is on" she said. "Okay, go nailed it sister. TTYL! Love you" I said. "Love you too" she said and hung up.

I facetime Harry assuming he's just in bed. Seconds later, his face was on my screen. "Hello, green eyes" I said. He chuckled a bit and greeted back.

"So when are we going to make the invitations card?" I asked. "Oh, look under the coffee table." I furrowed my eyebrows and obeyed.

I took a box out and opened it. It was beautiful. The card was beautiful. "How many have you maid?" I asked. "Lots of them baby." he said.

"Oh my god." I gasped.