Chapter 14

NASH POV

Well I gotta say YAsmine is nice but I still misses Sam. I know she is dead and I would do anything to bring her back but I think i have to move on now. Its been years since her plane crash and i dont want to stay single all the time i need someone to fill in the empty space in my heart. And that person is Yasmine.

"Hey Nash? What are you doing?" Cam said sitting next to me.

"Well I know this one girl, she is amazing, her eyes sparkles, her lips are just beautiful she is gorgeous!" I said while smiling like a crazy person.

"whoa whoa,hold your horses are ready to move on?" he said while looking at me.

"I dont know" I said sighing.

"Nash its been years since her death I think its time" I stood up

"Ive been waiting for her for years. Waiting her to come back, hoping that she could be save but I think maybe my waiting was a waste of time." Cam was about speak but my phone rang and it was Yasmine. I picked it up.

"Nash, I need you now" she said crying.

" Hey whats wrong?" I ask with concerned

" I broke up with my boyfriend I need you Nash"

"Okay whats your address?"

"[address] please be hurry"

"Ill try"

" I NEED TO GO BYE!" I got my car keys and drove to her house. I gotta say I was a little happy that she broke up but also feel sad for her. Atleast i got a chance right?

So I went there and knocked on the door. The opened and the person who opened the door was someone I knew. Someone I missed, someone I really used to loved. It was Sam.

"Hi, I'm Samantha. Come in she is in the living room" she said. I was really full with questions. Why didnt she remembered me? Why is she acting like she just met me? Then, suddenly I hugged her.

"Sam! Youre back!" I said still hugging her.

"Umm Im sorry do we ever met? And can you get off me? Yasmine will think im trying to take you away. Also,its Samantha not Sam" I was shocked. But I tried o play it cool.

"oh im sorry. I think we met before" I said letting her go.

"Umm where? im sorry but a few years back I was involve in a plane crash int he middle of a sea and I had amnesia until now." she explained.

"ohh well im Nash we met at school" I lied.

"oh okay nice to meet you again. Well Yasmine is in the living room there" She said. I dont believe that I met Sam again. But how about Yasmine? Will she heartbroken? Umm I dont think so but maybe ? I guess?

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hey guys this is the update. Sorry for making you guys wait. I was busy in school so next update is next week bye.

XOXO -yasmin-