Chapter 13

Yasmine POV

Well I got home like at 5 pm. Nash brought me to a restaurant since I havent eat yet. He was a nice boy. I really like him, but what about Dave? Will he let go of me? He always abuse me, even when my parents were alive. I have to break up with him.

" what are thinking Yas?" Samantha walk in and startled me.

" Cant you just please say hello first? You almost give me a heart attack" I said rolling my eyes

"Hello Yasmine" she said while licking her lolipop. "well whats wrong?" she said sitting next to me.

"well I met this one boy named Nash" I said opening my scarf.

"Nash, hmmm I have heard of that name before." she said

"maybe its a guy you met before that plane crash" I said

"maybe but I cant remember, I have amnesia okay" she rolled her eyes

"whatever back to the main story, well Dave come and had a fight with me, then this Nash boy come and save me" I said while untaggling my hair.

"Wuuuuuu, okay okay well maybe he likes you but you have Dave who like abuse you for fun everytime you guys met" Samantha said

"Samantha Crossfine, Samantha Samantha Samantha, Can you please please please stop telling me that Dave abuse me for fun" I said. She shut her mouth and shake her head.

"Whatever you want Yasmine" She rolled her eyes. I sighed and lay down on her lap and put my scarf on the table.

"I dont know Samantha, Dave was really nice to me when we first meet but now he changed" I started to cry.

"Hey you still have me" she said petting my head. She take her phone and dialled someone and put it kn loudspeaker.

"Ummm hello dave?" she said I sit up and turn to her.

"Yeah?" he said.

"Well I need to tell you that Yasmine doesnt love you so you have to break up with her " she said
"Thats fine with me" he said. I cried even harder when he said it like that.

"Tell her we are over" he said and hung up.

"Its over Yasmine" she said while putting her phone down. She hugged me and I cried on her shoulder.

"He doesnt deserve you" she said while petting my back.

---++--+++--++-+-+-+-

short chapter sorry!!! This is the last update for today. Maybe next week I will update. Bye guys!

xoxo✌