Chapter 34

Harry POV

I shouldn't hang out with Kendall. I messed up big time. The boys walked in the room with Kendall. "Kendall why are you here?" I asked.
"I'm sorry. I really am" she cried.

"You should just leave" I snap. I stood up and walk into the balcony. "Harry, Im sorry" she said. "Just leave!" I shouted and she nod her head, walking out the door.

"Harry, why?" Liam asked. "I didn't knew she would do that" I said trying to explain to the guys. "Well you can't do anything now. It's all over the internet" Niall said.

"Shit!" I cursed. I ran my hand into my hair. "God, it's all my faulth" I said. "I really loved her. I mean I still am. I love her" I said with a tear falling down my cheek.

"You know tgat Sam dissed Kendall, but still you agreed to go out with her. What kind of boyfriend are you?" Louis asked getting pissed.

"We're really upset with you now" Liam said. "I know what to do. Our next showis in two or three days. I'll just fly back to England and surprise her." I said.

"How about our show? It's in New York. Will you make it??" Louis asked. "I'll there for a day then I'll fly to New York. Easy" I said.

"Fine" Niall said agreeing. "Okay but make sure you'll make it" Liam said. "Yeah, we can't do it with only three people" Louis joked.

-

I walked in the flat and it was empty. Yes, nice. I told Tessa to bring Sam out. And Sam is not yet back so I have time.

Sam POV

"So, want do you guys want the theme to be?" I asked. "We don't know actually" Tessa smiled. She hold Nash's hand. It kinda aches me. I shook my head and just smiled at them.

"Stop, okay? Don't act like I'm okay with this" Nash said letting go of Tessa's hand. "Why are you always like this? Accept the fact that Sam- that we are getting married" she fidgeted. Did she just said my name?

I bite my bottom lip and she stayed silence. "Come on say it" Nash said glaring at Tessa. "You don't have the guts to say it infront of her" Nash laughed.

"This is bullshit. I'm cancelling the marriage" he said walking away from the table. I grabbed my things and ran towards Nash. "What? Did you really just cancelled the wedding?" I asked.

"Not just the wedding, the marriage. I am not marrying her." Nash said. I glance back to see Tessa running away with her handbag.

"Let me drive you to your hotel" I said, walking to my car. "Nope, I'll just rent another hotel" Nash said.

"Dont be a dick,Nash. Stay with me. We go get your things and you can stay in the guest room" I said pulling him to my car. "By the way, Tessa is just acting. She doesn't really want to be friends." Nash said getting into the passager's seat.

I nod my head and got into the driver's seat. "Well, I knew but I am also acting so I could get through the photoshoot" I explained.

"Okay enough of that" I said. The car ride was full of silence. As I got to his hotel, I waited for him to come down with his stuffs.

Luckily, he only got one luggage. He placed it at the backseat and got into the passager's seat.

"Wow, you only bring one luggage?" I asked, amused. One luggage will never be enough for me. I will bring atleast two to three bags.

He nod his head smiling at me. "Ready?" I asked. "Yup let's go" he said. I started driving to the boys and I's flat when I felt like Nash is staring at me.

I took a glance and I was right, Nash is staring at me. "Nash don't stare at me. You're making me uncomfortable" I giggled awkwardly.

Suddenly, I felt a warm hand on my knee. "Nash?" I asked looking at him then went back to the road. "Why aren't we together?" he asked. I bit my bottom lip. "Why are you asking this?" I asked.

"You didn't answer my question." He squeezed my knee and let go. "I don't know" I mumbled. "Do you umm still love me?" He asked making me shock.

"Umm, Nash you know that I'm with Harry, right? Come on let's not talk about this" I smiled as I park the car.

"Come" I say getting out the car. As I reached the elevator I waited for Nash to come in. He walked in and I pushed the button 30.

"You must be rich to buy a flat here" Nash said. I giggled, "It's not mine. But the boys'. Well I live with them"

"Ohh" he nod his head. As the open, we walked out and walk towards my flat. I get my keys but, the door wasn't locked. Strange, I swear I locked it.

I open the door and there were rose petals on the floor. There was a note on the ground, I picked it up and it said,

Hey Sam,
I know you're wondering why is your door unlocked and why are there rose petals on the floor. So to know the answer, please follow the rose petals path. :)

I furrowed my eyebrows and tell Nash where the guest room is so he would settle in. I followed the petals to the balcony and saw someone facing his back to me with a guitar in his hands.

He looked like Harry, and I noticed the tatoos on his arm. Of course it's Harry.

"Harry? Is that you?" I asked. He turned around and yes, it is the one and only Harry Edward Styles. "You supposed to be on tour what are you doing here?" I asked.

He started to strung the guitar amd started singing.

"When I first saw you, from across the room
I could tell that you were curious, oh yeah
Girl I hope you're sure, what you're looking for, cause I'm not good at making promises
But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
If you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things that you know we shouldn't do
Baby I'm perfect, baby I'm perfect for you
And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
If you like going places we can't even pronounce
And if you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about
Baby I'm perfect, baby I'm perfect
So let's start right now" he stopped singing and place the guitar to his side. My tears were streaming down my cheeks. He kneed down and pulled out a little box.

He opened it and there's a beautiful diamond ring in it. I gasped and cover my mouth with my hands. "Harry!" I quietly smiled.

"Sam, I know you think I cheated but please, believe me I didn't I swear I pushed her. If you don't want me to go near her, then I won't. But please Sam, I need you. You're my world. I don't know what I could do without you. I was stupid Sam, I was I know I shouldn't hang out with Kendall." I smiled and shush him. "No, it's okay I beliebe you." I giggled. "So I'm going to ask this. Dear Samantha Crossfine, will you marry an asshole named Harry Styles?" he asked.

I cried and nod my head. "Yes, yes a million times yes" I yelled. He stood up and I hugged him tightly. He let go of me and take my hand to put the ring in. I look at my finger and the ring fits perfectly.

"What's happening?" Nash walk into the living room only in his jeans and shirtless. "Nash? What are you doing here? What is he doing here?" Harry asked. "He was finding a place to stay, and I brought him here." I explained.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were going to be home" I said. He nod his head. Youa nd him are over right?" Harry asked. "Yes, months ago" I confirmed.

"I believe you" he whisper into my ear and I smiled. "Nash, go wear a T-shirt" I said. "Fine" he stick.his tounge out. Nash walk into his room and I pulled Harry into the living room.

"Harry, I love you" I said. "I love you too. You're mine" he said pulling me into his arms and looked at me in the eyes. "Yours and you're mine" I said. "Yours" he said and placed his lips on mine.

--

Hiiiiiiiii, guysssss,

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote, comment and share; )

xoxo Yasmin <3