Chapter 41

Nash's POV

I am waiting for Tessa to get out of the dressing room. "Tada! Do I look great?" she asked as she models out the wedding dress. I nod my head. "Yes, now come on. I'm late" I groan.

"You should be accompanying your soon to be wife, buying wedding dresses and accessories instead of hanging out with your friends and your ex girlfriend who's marrying another guy" she snap.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "You accompany her,mum" I said as I walk out the door. I got into my car and drove to the airport. I saw my friends and I joined them.

"She's gonna be here" Cam said as she hugs Anissa. Anissa is Cameron's new girlfriend. They got together like three to four months ago.

I greeted everyone and now we're just waiting for her to come. But seriously, we haven't seen her since the party which was a few weeks ago.

Sam, Danial and Anissa didn't came because they had work. "There she is" Cam pointed and our jaws fall. Literally fall.

She was wearing a tight strapless top causing her cleavage seen to be bigger, a tight high waited short with bead decorated on the side. Her hair flew back as she walk towards us clicking her heels.

"Damn, she's hotter than me" Anissa widen her eyes. She walk up to us and gave everyone of us a hug. "You must be Anissa, Cameron's girlfriend" she lean down to hug her since she's like freaking taller than her.

Anissa nod still dumbfounded. Cam laughed and kiss her cheeks.
We walk towards our car and Sam joined me to the beach house she rented near the beach.

We reached the house and parkes our cars. "You guys vring your luggages right?" Sam asked and we nod. "Great, now let's have some freaking fun here" she cheered and opens the front door. "I pick the master bedroom " she said and grab her bags to the enormous house.

-

We were chilling at the living room talking. "Hey let's hit the beach!" Taylor cheered and everyone went to change.

Everyone was at the pool except for Sam. We were playing in.the sea, running and swimming. I was chasing Matt when he suddenly stop and everyone started to stare at the sliding door. I turned my head and saw Sam.

She's freakin hot in her see through white tee. She was wearing a matching light blue bikini. Damn, she got in shape.

We walk towards her as she calls us. "Yeah?" Jack G asked. "What do you want for dinner?" "I don't know" Cam answered. "I'm going to order pizza" she said.

We all took our orders and sat on the sand. "Hey, let's swim" she said and started to pull off her shirt. Us guys, being guys, we stare at her tone flat stomach.

I saw Taylor drool as well as Matt. "Pervs!" Sam yelled as she throw us her shirt. We laughed and ran towards the sea.

We all played, make vines took pics of the sunset and sing. Shawn, Sam, The Jacks and Taylor actually.

At night, we did a campfire and Shawn brought his guitar and we all sit around the fire. We started to fool around, dancing like crazy people we are. It was the best night ever.

Shawn started to strum the guitar and he decided to play 'All I Want' bye daniel skye and cam. Sam widen her eyes. "Oh my god can I sing?? Please I love this song. I can do rap" she beg to Daniel. They nod and she squel. She waited for the right time and started singing.

"
Baby all I want is you
In the middle of the night
I've been thinking about you like
Baby all I want is you
To be one hundred I've been thinkin
But I gotta say the truth
Cause girl it's 3, maybe 4AM
Don't leave, let me get with you
I know you don't wanna be alone girl
All I want is you
All I want is you
In the middle of the night yeaa

I know you should get a little closer
Let go, I'm just trying to please ya
Treat you like royalty
Baby where you wanna be
I can be your anything
I can take you anywhere
Whenever you want it
That's a promise
Why are you thinking about it
Anticipating why you waitin
It's your chance girl
To get yourself a real one" she sang the song until it was finish.

"Damn, you're good. You rap better than Cameron." Jack G compliment. "Thanks" she sheepishly smile.

We continue fooling aroun amd eating pizza until it was midnight. We put.out the fire Nd went to our rooms.

I walk to.mine which was next to Cameron and I took my shirt off. I slouch in to bed and began to doze off.