Chapter 17

Nash POV

"What? " Cam kinda yelled. "Yeah" I said sighing. "Im sorry dude" he said petting my back. "It's okay" I said with little tears in my eyes. "I dont know Cam. I loved her so much" I said now crying. "Hey dude. Its okay just try to move on. You've got Yasmine right?" he said. "Yeah youre right. Maybe its time to forget her."  I said wiping my tears.

The rest of the day I spent in Cam's room doing nothing but trying to forget Sam until I fell asleep.

Samantha's POV

"You whore! Nobody likes you! Just fucking die!" Nash yelled at me as I was laying on the floor crying. There was blood in my mouth. "Im sorry but I didnt bring money today." I said crying. "Shut up!" Nash said and kicking me in the stomach. "Let's leave this bitch alone" he said walking away woth his friends. I was left alone on the floors being laughted at other people. I wiped the blood out my mouth and stood up. I grabbed my books and then I felt like Ive been by hit a car. Then I fell on the floors and it was pitch black.

"Argh!!! No! No! No!" I yelled causing Yasmine to ran after me on my b ed.She hugged me and I cry in her arms. "Its okay it was just a bad dream" she said. "He was hitting me. He was hitting me!" I yelled again and Yasmine just pet my back. "Its okay he is not here now." she said. "Calm down, now lets go back to sleep. Its okay its okay. He wont hurt you." I nodded and laid down back. She laid next to me and I felt my head hurt like I am having a migrane. I have to see my doctor tomorrow. Yasmine sleep next to me. I can't believe he just did that to me. No! maybe its just a bad dream. A really bad dream. Just sleep and forget bout everything. Maybe I have to meet my doctor tommorow. Its okay.

-

I walked in the hospital. I talked to a nurse and she brought me to see my doctor, Mr. Patterson. I gotta say I always come here whether its for my appointment or I volunteer to help here to take care of the disabled kids and some elderly. I walked in the room and my doctor greet me. "Haa Samantha! You're back I haven't seen you around much young lady." he said with a big smile on his face. I gotta admitted this 36 year old doctor has a pretty nice smile. "Im sorry Ive been busy lately, Kyle" I said, I dont call him Doctor. Patterson, but I call him Kyle since he told me to. "Its okay. So what's wrong?" he asked. "Its just I have been getting bad dreams about my old friend from highschool and it just creeped me out because the boy in my dreams was my bestfriend's friend, and the boy said that me and him used to date and everything but in my dreams, well he practically bullied me" I explained it to him. "Well let me checked you out" he said. He brought me to some kind of room and run some little test on me.

After 15 minutes he was done checking me out and he brought back to his room. "Well Samantha I think you gained back your memory" he said with a cheecky smile. What? "Umm what?" I asked. "Yeap you just regained your memory. Congratulations!" I felt like I was slapped in the face. Then suddenly I remembered about Nash, Skylynn, Sarah. my mom, Jenn and everything. I felt my head was dizzy. Lastly, I passed out.

-

I woke up and it is now 1.05 p.m. I somehow end up liying on my bed in my room. What happened? I passed out for hours. Nash?! I remember Nash!

*FLASHBACK*

Me and Nash were walking together At a beach. "Hey look at those stars" he said, and we both sat down on the sand and looked up. "Yeah whats wrong with them?" I said. "Every star is a reason why I love you" he said and I laughed. "Every? Maybe just a few. " I said rolling my eyes. "Hey look into my eyes." and I looked into his eyes. "Believe me I ran out of stars because there is alot of reasons why I love you. Your smile, laugh, eyes lots more" he said and leaning in kissing me. I kissed back and the kissing session turned into a make out session.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

What? I kissed him? No! He bullied me! But, I used to love him? How can this happen? I gotta meet him.
---------*-------*------_--******-----**

Hey guyssssss!! here's the other update!!! Dont forget to leave comment and votes!! Give me suggestions okay? I need it now!! Okay so see you guys soon~

xoxo✌ Yasmin