Chapter 35

Sam POV

I gladly kissed back and place my hands at the back of his neck playing with his curls. He tightly held my waist as he deepen the kiss.

I let go afraid if Nash saw. It was too late. He was watching us with wide eyes. I duck my head down and blushed. "Nash, how are you mate?" Harry asked walking to Nash.

-

"Come on, please?" I beg to my sister, well actually my twin. Sarah was denying to be my bridesmaid. "But, but" she stuttered. "Fine, I'll be your bridesmaid." she said and I can feel her eyes rolling.

"Thanks sis! I'll text you the informations later." I said excitedly. "Okay, I have to go now. Bye" she hung up. I placed my phone on the coffe table and sat between Nash and Harry.

"So, when are you going to New York?" I asked leaning onto Harry's chest. He played with my hair as I watched Nash playing with his phone.

"Tomorrow afternoon, since I have a few concerts in three days." he explained. "Hey, can you come to New York two to three weeks from now? Our manager have this party. It's actually our album releasing party. So wear someting formal." Harry said and I nod my head.

"Hey can Nash come? I want to spend some time with him." I smile at Nash. He suddenly looked at me with wide eyes.

"Sure, hey bring your Magcon friends?" Harry pointed at Nash. "O-oh u-uh y-yeah. Okay, of course." Nash stuttered.

I giggle at his reactions. I sat straight up and stood up. "I'm going to make dinner." I started walking to the kitchen. When Harry stood up.

"I'm helping" he said. "Suit yourself" I said and continue walking.

-

"No, Nash likes mustard not ketchup." I said before Harry put some ketchup on the burger. "So you're expecting me to put mustard on this?" Harry asked.

"No! Okay just stop." I said pushing him away from the food. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Stopping you from poisoning my friend's food" I said.

"Okay I'll poisin yours" he said full with sarcasm as he walks to my side of plate. "No, stop!" I said running to him. He laughed and started running while bringing my plate.

I giggled as I chase himaaround the dining table. "Harry come back here" I started laughing. "Okay, okay" he said stopping and placed my plate on my side.

"Thank you, Edward" I playfully said. "Hey!" he scowl causing me to laugh. As I continue making dinner with Harry playing with me, I heard footsteps in the dining room. "Hey, Nash" Harry said.

I finish and started to place plates of burgers and some potato chips for everyone. "Enjoy" I joked as I sit my self next to Nash infront of Harry.

Dinner ended and it was completely awkward. It was only fulled with the sounds of forks and spoons clicking on plates.

"What do we have for dessert?" Nash asked and I nod my head standing up. "I made some icecreams. Well technically I bought it but I just decorated it." I proudly smiled.

I walk into the kitchen and bringing the guys some ice creams that I carefully placed in ice cream cups.

"Here" I said placing the tray infront of them. "Nash, here this one is vanilla. I know that it's your favourite, right?" I smiled giving him the vanilla flavoured ice cream.

He look surprised and smiled as a reaction. "You remembered" he grinned. "Of course, why would I forget" I said giving Harry the chocolate flavoured one and myself the strawberry one.