Chapter One

Sam POV

"Samantha come down breakfast is ready!" my mom yelled from the kitchen. "Mom Ive told you call me Sam!!" I hate when people call me that.

I get up took a shower. Then I just wear my black tank top and short jeans. I didnt wear make up because I hate makeup. I look at my piercing. Ive got last week on my left forehead. I had a strap of hair that was dyed into neon blue. My hair was long. So I just lrave it down.Then, I grab my black beanie and wore it.

I came down stairs and saw my sister wearing lip gloss. "I dont know why you love wearing makeup. It is pathetic" I said to her. "I wear it because Im a true girl"she snap. I rolled my eyes and sat at the table. I ate an apple then I went to brush my teeth. Then I went to my car and aited for my twin to come in.

"Why is she always late?"

She climb in and sat beside me

"Sorry I left my phone in my room"

"That is always the excuse"

Then she focused her eyes on her phone and ignoring what I said.

--

I walk to my locker then I saw Nash. Yep, Nash Grier . I know he is a vine celebrity, but for me he is just a dick that bullied me everyday. I open my locker and thats when he pushed me.

"Get off me!!" I yelled

"Not a chance" he said

I rolled my eyes and push him. He lands on his ass on the floor.

"Thats what you've get when you mess with me" I said to him

I dont get it he was nice at the begining but now he is just a dickhead. I enter my Math class and sit next to my best friend, Lindsay and Jenn. The three if us are in a band with two guys , The FiveSomes. Their clothes are similar to mine.

I was copying notes on the blackboard when someone threw a pencil at me, and it was Nash. I ignored it and went back to copying. A few seconds later, he threw another pencil at me.

"What!?" I whisper

"Meet me at the gym after math" he said to me

"For what??" I ask because he never talks to me or wants to meet me, he just bullied me

"Just come!" he snap and I was shocked.

After math I just came to the gym. I searched for him. Then I saw him sitting on one of the bench. I walked towards him.

"Why did you want to meet me??"

"Sam, umm I want us to be friends again."

"You should said that last year. Its too late Nash"

"Sam please. Im begging"

"Why?? Why now?? I know its just a prank Nash. Just stop what you did last year is enough for you to make my life misrable. Im not going to trust you again. I know if I gave you a second chance you will just gonna do it again."

"Sam Im sorry. What I did was wrong, and I learned my mistake. I-I"

Before he could finish, I cut his lines

"Stop saying bullshit to me!!" I yelled

Then he gets up and smash his lips on my lips. I felt a spark in my body. Then I realized it was wrong. I took a step back.

"Why did you kiss back??"

"Im late for history. I gotta go"

Before he could say anything I took off.

Nash POV

"Why did you kiss back??" I asked her

"Im late for history. I gotta go" then she just took off before I could say anything.

Does she likes me?? If she doesnt, she would not kiss back. But will she ever forgive me?? After ehat Ive done last year??

Flashback

I was in her room, doing homework. "Nash, Im going to the bathroom for a sec" she said

"Okay"

A few minutes later, Sarah came in.

"Owh~ I didnt knew you were here." she said while walking toward me

"Im here doing homework with Sam"then I took a step back

"Dont be afraid. I her twin sister, I wont hurt you" then she hold my face

"Umm I should get going. Its gettong late." then I just pack my stuff.

"You really have good eyes. And beautiful lips" then she kissed me

after awhile Sam came to her room and saw Sarah kissing me.

"How could you?!? I trusted you!!!"

she yelled and broke the kiss. Her twin was shocked and slapped me

"How dare you kissed me?!?" she yelled, and I was shocked

"Sam I can explained." i said begging for her to not be mad

"EXPLAINED NOTHING NASH!!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" she yelled at me

"Sam please!" i beg

"Get out!!"

I have no choice but to pack my thing and get out.

Flashback over

No wonder she was mad.

---------------*---------------*----------------*----------

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed it so much. I will be writing a lot more.