Chapter 8

Cam POV

The girl with Nash just now was amazing. She had piecings and a strap of neon blue hair. She was like in a punk rock band. I like her but she's Nash's girlfriend. I saw them kissing. I have to admitted I was quite jealous.

"LETS GO TO THE HOTEL!" I yelled and everyone run towards the van. When we arrived at the hotel we paired up in two. Nash and Sam, Me with Matt, Carter with hayes and the rest pick their own room.

After we put our thing we went to Matt and my room. Sam walked in ans walk straight over to Matt.

"Matt??" Sam asked.

"Sam?" Matt said

"Oh my god Matt!!!!" Sam said hugging Matt. By the way, Matt wasnt at the airport just now.

"Sam!!!" Matt hugged her back.

"Its been forever" Sam said kissing Matt's cheeck. Nash walks towards them.

"Hey you know Matt?" Nash asked

"Yeah he is my cousin" Sam said putting her arms around Matt's neck.

"The best cousin she ever had" Matt said laughing and putting his arms around Sam's neck.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Sam said rolling her eyes.

"So what are doing here?" Matt asked. I saw Nash's being jealous and by the look im his eyes I know he is really jealous.

'Im here because I joined MAGCON and Im here because of my boyfriend" Sam said and hold Nash's arm and whisper him then Nash had a cheecky smile on his face.

" Hey?" Sam said with a smirk on his face

"You guys look cute together" Matt said with a fake smile on his face. Maybe he likes Sam.

Matt POV

I saw Nash and Sam flirting I have to admitted I was really jealous because I just know that they were a couple and it really hurts me because even though Sam's my cousin but I had a crush on her since we were in 4th grade.

"Hey?" Cam said punching my shoulder.

"What?" I said punching him back.

"What's wrong?" He said

"What do you mean?" I sat on the bed

"Are you jealous?" Cam sat next to me

"What pfft! No!" I said.

"Really? Your face when you find out that Sam is Nash's boyfriend was really looking like you're jealous" Cam said with a smirk on his face. I shook my head and stood up.

"Nope because Sam is my cousin and because of that I never like her" I said and I saw Sam at the door listening to what I've said and I also saw Nash standing next to her and her face was practically sad and feel she was being stabbed at the back.

"What?!" She yelled

"Sam I didnt mean it that way" I said

"Shut up you broke my heart!!" she shouted and ran ouy of the room crying. Nash was about to ran after her but Cam stopped her and whisper him "Let her calm down". Nash nodded and threw me a look that he wanted to kill me.

Sam POV

I went to a park and bawled my eyes there. I just wanted some alone time myself not with Nash not with Cam not even with my used to called "Bestfriend/cousin". Just alone and no one else. I was really hurted with what Matt said. I cant believe he never like me. I have to admitted I used to love him and like him a lot but that feeling turn to someone else which I called Nash. I love Nash but I also dont want to ruin my relationship with Matt but while I was doing that well I guess Matt was the one who ruin it. I feeled like I've been stabbed from the back I feeled betrayed. I dont know who can I tell everything about my problems with my family. Only Matt knows it and no one else but since he said he never like me I dont feel like talking to him ever again. I need someone to tell me 'Its okay' or 'He didnt mean it'. I need Nash now. I grabbed my phone and call Nash.

Nash: Hey are you okay?

me: Yeah can you come at the park I need you now

Nash: Okay just dont worry it's gonna be fine.

Me: Okay

He hunged up and I sat at the park waiting for him to came. Then I heard someone.

"Hey?" It was carter

"Oh hey" I said

"whats wrong?" he said

"Nothing just wanted some alone time now" I said while looking into his eyes.

"Im sorry Im just gonna leave" He said and walked away. I dont mean to hurt him but I really want some alone time with Nash. So I waited. After a few minutes Nash came and sat next to me.

"Hey?" Nash said petting my head. I sat really close to him.

"Dont talk just watched the sky" I said.