Epilogue

Me: Am I really going to write this XD

Innerself: if you don't want to don't write it stupid

Me: Shut up..

Innerself: your timing in writing this... Is perfect.

Me: eh? Why?

Innerself: look at the the battery percentage? Your phone is so supportive.

Me: it's 69- oh my god!

Innerself: pffthahahaha!

Warning:  contains lemonade, I mean LEMON, (r18 stuffs even so I'm 16... Don't judge me) if you don't like it don't read any further any longer. If your 18 or below... Oh well, I don't have the rights to stop you from reading. ;)

~

It was December 30, everyone was practically busy to surprise Natsu since it's her birthday 2 days from now and it's also new year. And of course they don't want their rosette knowing what they're planning don't they? So it's up to her boyfriend to atleast cover them up.

"Hachooo!" The girl sneeze as they were walking under the snow Gray laughing as she looks so cute as she sneeze. Her cheeks did turned pink after all who won't see it cute?

"Are you having a cold?"  He ask as she rolled her eyes. Of course, she wasn't. She wasn't affected at all at her mission with Lucy back then when the snow was blowing cold. The thing the only makes her feel cold is Gray. He's not a demon slayer for nothing...

"Nah, I'm sure someone's just talking about me." Gray laugh awkwardly imagining and wondering what the guild is doing. Probably they're talking about her... A lot...

"Just tell me if you are, I'll warm you up later~..." He whispered seductively, Natsu blush furiously as she punch him playfully, sending her middle finger before walking away quickly. It can't be help, the Ice mage loves talking dirty. She could have swear she felt him hard a lot of times, and it almost happened a lot.

She would usually reply that she's not ready or she would look for an excuse. She would even tell him to wait. But even she herself could no longer wait.

There was even once, in a mission the wristband he gave her got torn apart as she apologize. He joke about not forgiving her unless she gives him what he wants. She was upset and did't even talk about it one bit, or talk to him for three days.

Then this day came...

His plan was plainly distracting her and make sure she would only step inside the guild at 11: 49 December 31 in the evening. His plan backfired. As he entered their room, his face immediatly burned red seeing his rosette wearing a thin piece of peach dress, thin enough for someone to see through it, exposing her undergarments.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" He raise a brew as her face burned into a beautiful shade of red. She doesn't even want 'that' to happened why would she seduce him?

"What the hell? Well, you were throwing snows at me and now that the snow melted I got wet! And I think my sooo good brother change my bag into these lovely clothes!" She pulled a thong out of her bag as the Ice mage laugh. At least his brother was supportive. His comunication lachrima rang as he look at it, others call it phone though.

'Give her the best night you could give~.' He drop the phone as it was Zeref's message. The Emperor was serious and he doesn't know what to do. He really wants them to do it?! I thought brothers would be over protective.

"What's wrong?" Natsu ask as she was on her knees picking the scattered item as Gray snapped back into reality helping her pick it up. This magical item is soooo expensive, he'll asurely make Zeref pay it -_-.