Chapter XXII

"You can't be serious..." That was Natsu as I rolled my eyes, blushing in embarrassment we had reach the ships via teleportation magic. But there was this weird magical music that kept us dancing. Natsu was not affected at all. And now she's laughing at me.

"Hoooh! You're such a good dancer Gray!" She laugh as i just glared at her, just you wait.

"Just do something about this!" Laxus yelled while spinning like before posing. I tried to hold my laugher back. I don't want to die yet..."I'm gonna kill the one responsible for this!!!"

"Wahahahahahaha!" She's having the time of her life -_-.

"This is stupid!" Gajeel complained as i don't really know why he and Rogue are dancing tango together, Gajeel acting as the girl. They look awkward together.

"Wht is this happening?!" Rogue look away. Now Natsu's rolling on the floor.

"Nat, I'd really appreciate if you try to help." That was Zeref, I heard Lucy squeal as he was dancing with Mavis. What type of magic is this?! Everyone who can hear it starts dancing! Except Natsu ...

"Ah! I hate this!" Sting groaned as he was doing a sexy dance throwing his shirt away. He was blushing mad. Natsu look away blushing to.

"This is probably done by Melody, the 29th demon of Romanzo, her magic is fatal considering if she wishes, the one who hears her music dies, just like lullaby." Natsu explained calmly as she look around.  *gulp*

"Someone's leaking the information right? You're in trouble Natsu." That was Erza dancing with Ichiya as Erza found herself screaming as Ichiya's trying to kiss her. Wendy and Allen are dancing to. Natsu momentarily agrees pulling her necklace as it turned into a flame, then a huge black sword. Fantastic...

"I don't think I can beat her but I'll try, the 2 of the 30 demons you see uses manipulation, Melody being one of them and of course..." She glance to her right seeing a guy probably around the age of 30 smiling with a woman by his side. He looks dangerous...

"Oh there's a girl who's not affected Melody." The guy lick his lips i felt shivvers running down my spines.

"She's not a mage, maybe you want to play with her." This Melody girl uttered as we all stop dancing, however we can't even move our body. What on earth?! I'm getting nervous about this!

"Who's your bestfriend among them princess?" The guy uttered as Natsu just grip on her sword tightens as she glared at the man standing before her. The man glance at me then smirk.

"Don't you dare!" Natsu yelled

"Hmm, so this guy's name is Gray... If I'm not wrong he tried to kill you before." My heart sank deeper. I bit my lower lip being reminded about that very event.

"It was a nightmare to you am I right?" He said lifting his fingers up as I began to move. What the? Manipulation? "Why not repeat History again?"

And thus I am now moving againts my will. I wielded a sword made of Ice as Natsu block my attack using her sword.

"Stop it!" I yelled out of frustration as I just made 100 ice floating above me to attack her. She manage to dodge it perfectly but one manage to slip her shoulder as she wince in pain, she glared at the guy responsible as I was already having a hard time gaining control of my body.

"I'll kill you..." Zeref uttered as I felt his bloodlust from here.

"Fight with me fairly you bastard! Don't use my friends in this game of yours!" Natsu yelled as she once again block my attack, and dodge them. Much to my horror, the blade of my sword slit her chest. Tearing her dress in the process.