Chapter XXXIII

My eyes flew open as the sunlight woke me up. Immediatly, someone hug me as it took time for me to know who it is. I blink a couple of times as my sight was still blurry. A mop of pink hair became visible at my sight as I jump into a conclusion who it is. "Natsu?"

She didn't answere. She continued sobbing, as I realize she's crying? I smiled a bit as I rub her back trying to calm her a bit. "It's okay, I'm alright."

She refuse to let go though. "Do-don't do that ever again... Ever..." She voice out her voice shacking as I pulled a smile. Who would thought she'd be this cute sometimes. My adorable little pink haired.

"I can't promise." I said as she quickly push herself away from me, she looks upset as she wipe her tears I was just smiling there as she groaned.

"Why not?!"

"You always do the same! You should be the one promising!"

"I can't!"

"See?"

"I'm stronger than you of course!"

"I promise to protect you remember?!"

"Stupid Ice block! You need to live to protect me idiot!"

"Sometimes you need to die to protect!"

"CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! JUST DON'T DO IT AGAIN! I LOVE YOU SO I AM FRIGGING WORRIED!!!"

silence...

Wait... What?

"Tha-that's not what I meant!" Her face was burning crimson red, looking away as I was dumbfounded there. Did she just say she loves me? Wait maybe I missheard it.

Love her even.

Jealous are we?

I love you.

Wherever my sanity went, I don't know anymore. I cup both her cheeks, we both fell on the opposite side of the bed both our lips met as she didn't slap me or push me away. Yep, I didn't missheard her. Her lips parted as I pressume it's a permission as my tongue traveled in every inch of her mouth.

"Gra-gray!" Natsu moaned out as I started kissing her neck, lick it even. her face was still crimson red, her eyes shut tightly as she was trembling, her right hand was grabbing unto my hair as the other was on the bedsheets. I felt like I've been wanting to do this all my life. Eventually... We push eachother as we heard a few knocks.

"Oh Gray's awake!"

Damn you Lucy.

"Are you feeling fine now?"

I would if you didn't knock.

"You seem to have a fight earlier."

Yeah, and you cut the fight.

"Just a little wrestling."-me

A wrestling between lips. ;-)

"I'm begining to wonder when you'll stop fighting."

We will do something different on bed. :*

"So where are the others?" Natsu ask standing up as I realize she's still wearing my clothes. "And my clothes?"

You won't need your clothes later baby.

"We brough a bunch of clothes as replacement, they got torn apart you see."

It's fine, I'll be tearing them apart anyway ;)

"Then you'll buy girly ones?! You know I don't like skirts!"