Chapter XXIV

"Princess Reina..." Juvia voice out as we were at an underground hideout here in Magnolia. Natsu can't obviously sit still as she was dead worried about her brother. Everyone was silent to as the Spriggan 12 just left a moment.

"We are the 12 mages chosen by his excellency to protect him. We are not the shield of Spriggan for nothing." those were Invel's last words before leaving, i glance back at Juvia. As she seems to be nervous and all.

"Juvia has been wondering." Now she grew quite serious as we to, grew curious. "This pass through Juvia's mind after Juvia visited Silver-san's grave..."

My heart sank knowing what she wanted to ask. I bit my lower lip.

"If Zeref-san was to die will Natsu-san die to?" The silence in the atmosphere grew much heavier. Natsu, is E.N.D. one of Zeref's books... Onece Zeref dies, his magic dies along with him, and since Natsu is only living through Zeref's magic, she to will die...

No Zeref won't die... Not at all...

"Yeah..." She had a sad smiled painted across her face as we all stare at her silently. She knows her brother might not stand a chance, if he was still an imortale it was possible... But the situation now is different, his curse is gone... "Well, only his magic is keeping me alive it's natural..."

"Recently, Ze-chan has been researching how to give me a life that won't have to rely on his existance." She uttered looking up to the sky. Is she perhaps thinking about her death and her brother's?"But today, the Dragneel who would die is Acnologia and not us... Ze-chan will do it, definitely."

"He's not alone," Laxus uttered out of the blue pulling a brotherly smile. "He... They will grind his ass in your place."

"I want to do it myself though." She pouted, she's just unbelievable. "According to Sting, it's a shame tova dragon slayer who can't kill a dragon."

"You're not kicking his ass alone if ever! We'll do it!" Gajeel said thinking about the fact that Acnologia's the only Dragon left. Lol.

"Hey, hey, hold your horses!" Laxus smirk "i'm going to!"

"I'll try to help."- Wendy.

"Sting this is your fault." - Rogue

"Eh? Why mine?!"-Sting

"Oi, you're forgetting me!"- Cobra. Nice all the 7 dragon slayers are in here. Of course Natsu's counted. Then...

"Ah!... Wa-GAAAAAH!" Natsu suddenly screamed as she fell on her knees, clutching unto her chest as tears were running down her cheeks. We all began to panick wondering what went wrong. We check her body seeing no sighn of injuries, what's happening?!

She squirmed wanting to escape from the pain as she was still clutching unto her chest as she laid on the floor sweating coldly.

"Hey Natsu! What's wrong?!" We were mostly panicking as she was panting heavily, growing pale. We don't know what to do.

"It hurts..." She voice out trembling due to the pain as i grab unto her hand not knowing what to do. She's not okay!

"Zeref..." The thought itself scared me, is Zeref perhaps in trouble? "We need to find out if Zeref's alright!"

"He isn't..." Hearing that voice is going to be the end of me. We all glance at the entrance as Acnologia stood there dropping a body of a certain raven haired. He was out in the cold as i could see that he's bleeding. He's gonna die... I glance back at Natsu who's now glaring at Acnologia, she stood up as I felt an enormous blood lust. My heart started pounding loudly as violet flame like markings began to envelop her body, it would appear and desapper from second to second as I stared at her face, her eyes were now red.