Chaper XIV

"We're back!" I uttered as I push the door, opening it so we could enter. I just want to go to my room, dragging me feet as I was wuite tired but laziness left me as a heard a cheers. Confetees then flew from left to right, it was very clorful as I blink. I saw Mavis, Lucy, Erza, Mira, Lissana, Cana, Wendy, Kagura, Milliana, Yukino and Minerva... Then Juvia crying...

"CONGRATULATION!!!" Huh? I glance at Natsu who looks like she's confuse and clueless to. Then I remembered something so embarrassing.

THE JACKET! The couple's jacket!

"Juvia will try to be happy for Gray-sama and Natsu-san!"

"Juvia you go-"

"Natsu's finally a lady huh~!"

"Wait no-"

"Congratulation you two!"

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!" And so the jacket i was wearing flew away, leaving me topless again. That was me and Natsu, yelling in unison as we couldn't take the treayment and misunderstanding any better.

"Huh? But didn't you just went out together in a date?" It's gonna be a long story telling.

~

"Ah..." That was all of them after, Natsu had her face burning the whole time, trying to distract herself to whatever is happening. At least we got to tell them every single detail of what actually is happening.

That we were not out in a date, nor do we plan to go out on one.

I could understand them teasing me to Juvia... But Natsu, she's like my bestfrie-

Wait... I don't have the right to call her that...

"Juvia's thankful!" Juvia hugged me as I tried to push her away, Lucy then keep talking about her dissapointment as Natsu continued to deny all their accusation of us being together. Can't they see how much we fight?! It's like more than 10 times a day! We rarely get along so it is just simply imposinble for the both of us to be together.

Her cat ears were twitching from time to time, her tail stayed in place as would glance at her sometimes. She looks absolutely cute. Maybe I'll get Redus to paint her in this reaction, cat ears down, looking away while blushing. Or maybe i could ask Hana to do so.

"By the way Lady Summer, Ferez-san said he'd come over today." Hana said with a smile as she ask permision to us for her to speak. Erza flinch as Natsu grew pale, Jellal immediatly went out of his room so did Cobra and Nightmare. Everyone went out. I had no problems with Zeref since I met him yesterday with Sting and Laxus. But after the war? They might be a little bit bitter about Zeref coming over... They own this house, and his sister is here it was practically natural for him to come.

"Umm..." Natsu broke the very heavy and serious atmosphere. As everyone is probably more than ready to see the black mage again. I could say I few of us here wants him dead. Even I, but Natsu had already went too much for her to loss someone again, she would break down if he losses him, they were very close. "I could tell him not to come over if you want."

"That's not Necessary Natsu." Master spoke as we saw him climbing down the stairs. "Most of us here will have a peace in mind if they meet him in person."

I don't think so...

Was what I saw when I glance at her. It was written all over her face.

"We're not gonna kill him if that's what you are worried about." That was Cobra lazily leaning on the wall cross his arms as he look straight into her eyes. He was the guy I suspect to jump unto Zeref and attack him when he even comes."Even if we wanted to, I'm sure we can't, he may loss his imortality but not his magic."