Chapter XXV

We weren't even able to move as Natsu went back to the underground. We snapped back into reality as we followed her. Then we saw it, blood pooling around Zeref's body as Chelia and Wendy despirately tried to heal him. Wendy was crying, I recalled, Zeref gave her advices on how to use her magic. Allen and Al are even close by as Natsu kneeled in front of her brother.

"Ze-chan..." Natsu voice out helding her brother's hand, Zeref lifted his lids.

"We can't..." Wendy wasn't able to finish her sentence as tears were still running down her cheeks, unable to help someone is frustrating and seeing someone dying even you want to help, but you can't is more frustrating.

"It's alright Wendy, don't cry you did your best." Natsu pulled a smile as she look at Zeref once more. "If I'm the demon of life and death."

"Created to question why people die and live."

"THEN PROVE IT TO ME!!!" Natsu screamed as a white magic circle form below her foot. The power's presence is overwhelming as I felt my energy flooding into my vines. The Spriggan 12's injury healed quickly as I stare at the princess of Alvarez as she close her eyes as if she's praying chanting weird things.

The light later desappeared as Zeref was now sitting, blinking from time to time. Natsu immediatly fell unconcious as Zeref quickly catch him. "Wait... What happened? And why is E.N.D. here?!"

"It's a long story." I and Sting said in unison as Zeref blink again.

"Hey guys!" Rin entered the underground with a huge smile on his face. "You should get to see outside!"

Out of curiousity we did, our jaws fell in awe. trees and flowers grew out of nowhere as birds fly from here to there. It's like there's a forest in a abandoned town. The demon who we thought that would cause destruction did this?

"What a nice day to start things off!" Makarov grinned.

~
"To think that only Acnologia.and Zered did this damage." Sting chuckled painting the walls as I was at the next house fixing the door. This jas been our dutu fpr a week now but I don't really mind.

"This is ridiculous." I said while hammering a nail unto it's place hammering my thumb on the process as I groaned. THAT HURTS! I notice Sting laughing at me. As I rolled my eyes, throwing a glass of water toward his direction.

"Hey! That was frigging cold!"

"Just being fair."

"Fair eh?"

We began to fight, it a friendly matter. Throwing paint at eachother.

"Now, now don't waste Ze-chan's money!" Natsu pouted her hands on her hips as she still had her wings, horns, demon markings well at least her dragon scales are gone. At some moment she can still be cute.

I didn't notice her there...

"Sting's fault." I pointed at the holy slayer who frowned.

"Hey!!! You threw the water at me!"

"But you threw a bucket of paint againts a glass of water!"

"Just stop fighting!"

"Rei-chan!" From Sum-chan, then Nat-chan to Rei-chan. How many nicknames that Natsu has, and I'm surprise Rin can work in building thing. Sting threw pain at Rin before he could cling to Natsu... and it was an all out paint war.

"Fear my red wrath!" Natsu said spilling red paint all over the place.

"Art make! Blue paint!" Now that was me...

"Yellow roar of the paint dragon!" -Sting

"Darkness shall prevail! Feel the wrath on ink!"-Rin

We were laughing painting eachother's face as we were all a colorful mess. Then Natsu flew upward bringing tons of white paint she smirk as we were preparing for the worst.