Extra: 17.5

Natsu's Pov

"A party?" I blink as I was in the estate with Ze-chan. It's been 5 days since Crystal league started and before the final match, just like the Grand Magic Games they have a one day break. They're doing fine, sometimes Romanzo could stay on top but before you notice it Fiore had took the place. Then this party, ordered by King Denri Romanzia Luiz is held today to show everyone that outside the stadium mages could be allies.

"Pretty sure, Erza and others will pick a fight in that party." I giggled at the thought of flying chairs as Gray would beat some guys up! Then Laxus would try to stop them only causing a more bigger damage. "Ah, brings back memories."

"So, will you go Nat? Aside from the fact that it's a group of mages party... It is also our new hotel you see." Zeref said sternly as I just stood up from the table.

"Depends..."

~

I went anyway... Brandish and Dinmaria dragged me wear a dress, I'm lucky I still have my scarf. T.T they usually hide it for me to do what they want... It wasn't wrapped around my neck, but it was left loss on my arm, along with a black and white cocktail dress and black high heels.

"Stupid skirt!" I really want to run right now and look for Ze-chan. He desappeared all of the sudden! "And stupid heels!"

"Ah, as usual you're such a beautiful perfume, Natsu~…" i look around, only to see Ichiya down the ground his nose bleeding. I had the urge to punch him...

I did...

"I wonder why grls like wearing dresses, to let guys see their undy or something?" I murmured to myself. As Ichya's face was stuck on the wall after my punch.

I still have my physical strength you see~…

"Sum-chan!"

Oh shit...

"Go away from me!!!"

"Oh don't be like that Sum-chan! Wait up!"

"Oh, just fucking leave me alone!" And so vases, chairs and other things went flying, everything that I can touch were thrown to him incuding a guy... Sorry, I'll pay the danage done later... Oh wait, we own this hotel :-P...Only God knows how I'm scared of Rin...

Why? That would be complicated...

I'm tired to explain...

Then he finally captured me, hugging me as I was practically squirming. Screeching even.    

"I miss ya a lot Sum-chan!" He tried to kiss me as I was screaming, pushing myself away from him.

"I don't feel the same! Go away from me!" And I finally broke free and ran again. I climbe the stair case, only for me to slide down back unto the handle at the stairs from afar.

He was still close by!

Where the hell is Zeref?!?

Then I saw Laxus with some Fiore mages. He stared at me, and look behind me, I abruptly stop and dodge Rin before he could tackle me.

"Wha! Sum-chan can't we just be close?" He said standing from the floor, and when I was about to make a run for it all over again.

"Oh, babe I've been waiting for you." My face burned as Laxus hang his arm around my neck and dragged me away. I saw Sting and Gray their jaws dropping.

I myself is clueless about what's happening.

And when we reach the cassino..

"What the fuck did you just tell them I'm-!" I can't even say the WORD.