Chapter XXXIV

I regretted it...

"Gray, I dare you to wear a maid's dress and dance around the chair." Natsu said with her ever victorious smile, I stared at her asking to change the dare but her mind was set. So yeah... I'm now in a wig, in maid's dress definitely waaaay tooo short. I swear a little bit of mistake and I'll show my ass off. I groaned.

"So what would you like me to do Natsu-sama~." My voice may be sweet but I'm glaring at her, they were now rolling down the floor laughing out loud as I just stared at her. At least their stomach is aching.... That fact cheered me up a little.

"Pffthahaha! You're the best Gray! I never laugh this hard for a while now!" She uttered wiping her tears as she was laughing from time to time as a smile crept on my face. She's laughing... I never felt this happy for a while now.

"Gray-sama?" That startled me a bit. As i was smiling like an idiot. I laugh awkwardly as I stood up removing the wig as I took the make up off. It's creeping me out how I got simply move by her laughing.

"Well, I'll just go and change my clothes." I said as I climbe up the stair, taking the maid's dress off. I took a black shirt out of the cabinet along with a pair of pants. I look into the mirror fixing my hair a bitas I lifted the pendant of my necklace. The necklace dad gave me, it was a set dad had the same necklace although the chain got destroyed so he made it as an earing. I should probably but a ring for her to, a match with mine. Yep I'm buying one XD.

And then I felt something strong, it's magic.

I quickly jump from my room. My heart beating rapidly, as I forgot if I can still breath. My world was slowing down as if every second felt like forever.

"GUYS!" I screamed as a magical circle appeared down the ground. What I heard next is a scream.

"Reina-chan!" Rin dispelled the magical circle as Sting who was close to Natsu, he cought her quickly.

"What was that?!" Juvia panick as she was raising her hand up water began to form from every single direction. They're here!

"Demon seal, it was use to seal Lulaby back then." Rin stood up growing serious. Did they just seal E.N.D.?! "Aparrently Reina-chan will only be held back by that seal for a couple of hours."

An hour is probably enough to get her from.

"Gray, i want you to get Natsu out of here!" Lucy ordered as Sting handed Natsu to me as he smiled.

"Take care of her." He smiled as I wanted to protest.

"I refuse, I don't want to leave you behind!" I yelled as they just smiled at us.

"Who do you think are we?" Rin smirk as Lucy called Taurous. They were all just smiling. Wait, Rin is like the wizard with all types of magic. Can he see through my memories of something? Okay... I doubt it.

"GRAY MOVE NOW!" I embrace her figure as I jump off the Window breaking the glass. Running for it. What the hell should I do? Where on earth should we go?!?

"Gray?" I momentarily hid somewhere as I put her down. "Oh God where's Lucy and the others!?"

"We need to get out of here Natsu, few hours from now you'll get ypur powers back and we'll save them! We need to get out!" I said as she seems to stare at me in a stubborn way. Ready to say 'no'. " Natsu please!"

"I'm not leaving them behind!"

"You think I wanted to?!"

"Oh my, your having a couple fight?" Yuhan jkagain? I quickly stood in front of Natsu, as my hair stood up the demon markings consuming half of my body as everything around me turned cold.